Dark Heresy General

This area is for stories written in groups, and collaborative fiction-based games.

Re: Dark Heresy General

Postby Xisor » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:58 pm

No game tonight, chaps.

I can't spare the time today, too much time wasted already since Saturday (and that I overslept massively today ain't helping.)

Nevertheless, I'd be keen to push on with this. I might have more time through the week (except Thursday), but mostly I'd be keen to investigate this forthcoming Sunday. Thoughts?
Admin of Ruin
"When my housemate puts his bike in the middle of the living room floor, I find that inordinately jarring, annoying and rude, but for me to refer to it as "genocide" would be incorrect." -Ath
xisor.wordpress
Xisor's Dice-o-matic Maiminator
Xisor
Site Admin

Postby Corrigan Phoenix » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Depends what time I get home....I should be ok, if we start as normal about 6/7ish.

Damned shame we can't seem to get Session 3 underway
Corrigan Phoenix

Postby Colonel Mustard » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:48 am

It'll be uncertain for me, I'm afraid; I'm seven behind you, so I may be doing something in the middle of the day. I shall have to see.
Colonel Mustard

Postby Rahvin » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:41 pm

I can't do sunday on account of work sunday night. But then, lately I've been unable to make pretty much every day, so don't wait around for me. Bloody overtime.
Rahvin

Postby Xisor » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:38 pm

Well, I'm looking at a 6.30pm start, if you'll be late, shout up and I can push things in a suitable direction prior to your arrival. Toodle-oo and see y'all later!
Admin of Ruin
"When my housemate puts his bike in the middle of the living room floor, I find that inordinately jarring, annoying and rude, but for me to refer to it as "genocide" would be incorrect." -Ath
xisor.wordpress
Xisor
Site Admin

Postby Maugan Ra » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:31 am

Well, that was a fairly fun session. Though I'm getting increasingly twitchy about the lack of serious combat, and expecting Frank to drop something horrible on us rather soon. Like, say, when we start poking around in an abandoned Mechanicus lab next session.

Still, for now, I've picked up the Cestelle Alliance as a contact. Ah, space farmers.
Maugan, your slow descent into madness is starting to look more like a BASE jump...
- Rahvin

The 210th Cadian - Tanks, heavy weapons, and an ongoing hatred of Land Raiders.
W: 41
D: 6
L: 14
Maugan Ra

Postby Xisor » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Right scamps, I'm aiming to get started around 6.30pm, but if folks are around earlier, I might be amenable to pushing things ahead a little.

The Situation

You're on-campus at the Mechanicum Hetaira Didactarium (Techcult-sponsored Uni) in the lower-regions of the upper hive. You'd just investigated the Omniprophet's laboratory where they died. A lay tech-historian called Pearson's with you at the moment.

On the psychic-reading conducted by Ingmar Ekrund, space-suit-bound astropath, and correlating evidence/intuition on having inspected a good few murder scenes...you've made a serious discovery. 6 people each time, one missing, five dead.

The connection between each case? One of the doorways to the room. One doorway which faces at 13.37 degrees clockwise from the northern axis of rotation of the planet Lind. The stench of murder impairs a deeper reading.

It's taken as given that you'll be checking doorways as you go on the off-chance you get caught in a 6-person-to-a-room-one-13.37-doorway situation; I'll let you know in advance. Unless there's good reason you'd not be checking... (in which case I'd remind you to be wary of it.)

---

What's going on next?

You've found that the two murdered omniprophets had labs which were sealed shortly prior to the outbreak of the murders. (Though they were murdered much later on, the seventh known incident.) After this sealing they'd begun an entirely new project, which you found from Magos Deacon Blessed was an expedition to some unknown/mystery planet. Whether any of this is connected is not clear, but don't worry, I'll try to keep it interesting and you'll get xp even if you wander off-track! ;)

So, the 'what's happening right now' is that you've been given permission to access the sealed laboratories and are about to do so.
Admin of Ruin
xisor.wordpress
Xisor
Site Admin

Postby Corrigan Phoenix » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:36 pm

I will, unfortunately be absent from Monday's session. Many apologies
Corrigan Phoenix

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Collaborative Fiction