War Engagement

For convenient but separate story advertisement, planning and discussion threads.

Re: War Engagement

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Tau Contingent Tiir'rall

This is the first draft. The list is obviously missing a few things such as the Tau fleet involved and a whole bunch of units like the Remora, Vespids and Kroot. Also the gun drones and turrets and stuff aren't widespread yet. I need to focus the Hunter Cadres a little bit more in some roles such as scouts, infantry assualt, tank assault and all that so expect this list to change within the next couple days although not too much.

Commander Strongblade [placeholder] aka Shas'O Li'Myar Tiir'rall

Hunter Cadre Tiir'rall
- Shas'Vre x2
- Shas'Ui XV8 Crisis Battle Suit x9 [3 teams]
- Shas'Ui XV15 Stealthsuits x9 [3 teams]
- Shas'La Fire Warriors x36 [3 teams], 3 Devilfish Transports
- Shas'La Pathfinders x18 [3 teams], 3 Devilfish Transports
- 6 Hammerhead Gunships
- 3 Skyray Missile Defense Gunships

Hunter Cadre G'Aryn [Shas'El]
- Shas'Vre x2
- Shas'La Fire Warriors x72 [6 teams], 6 Devilfish Transports
- Shas'La Pathfinders x24 [3 teams], 3 Devilfish Transports
- Kor'Vesa Gun Drones x24 [3 teams]
- Drone Sentry Turrets x18 [6 teams]

Hunter Cadre Be'Graes [Shas'El]
- Shas'Vre x2

Hunter Cadre En'Niden [Shas'El]
- Shas'Vre x2

Hunter Cadre Shi'Raka [Shas'El]
- Shas'Vre x2
- Shas'La Fire Warriors x48 [4 teams], 4 Devilfish Transports
- Shas'La Pathfinders x48 [6 teams], 6 Devilfish Transports
- Kor'Vesa Gun Drones x16 [2 teams]
- Drone Sentry Turrets x12 [4 teams]

Hunter Cadre Ker'de [Shas'El]
- Shas'Vre x2
- 24 Hammerhead Gunships
- 24 Skyray Missile Defense Gunships

Hunter Cadre Vi'Anklis [Shas'El]
- Shas'Vre x2
- Shas'Ui XV8 Crisis Battle Suit x9 [3 teams]
- Shas'Ui XV15 Stealthsuits x18 [6 teams]
- 24 Hammerhead Gunships
- 24 Skyray Missile Defense Gunships

Hunter Cadre Re'Jell [Shas'El]
- Shas'Vre x2
- Shas'La Fire Warriors x24 [2 teams], 2 Devilfish Transports
- Shas'La Pathfinders x16 [2 teams], 2 Devilfish Transports
- 6 Hammerhead Gunships
- 6 Skyray Missile Defense Gunships
- 12 Barracudas

Hunter Cadre Lemer [Shas'El]
- Shas'Vre x2
- Shas'La Fire Warriors x24 [2 teams], 2 Devilfish Transports
- Shas'La Pathfinders x16 [2 teams], 2 Devilfish Transports
- 36 Barracudas
- Tetra Scout Speeders x24 [6 teams]
- Piranhas x24 [6 teams]

Hunter Cadre Selian [Shas'El]
- Shas'Vre x2
- Tetra Scout Speeders x36 [9 teams]
- Piranhas x24 [6 teams]
Shadowhawk's Shade My 40k/writing/review blog. You can check out all my reviews here.

My current fiction projects - Veergati: The Scarlet Records, an Indian space opera inspired by Star Trek.
shadowhawk2008

Location: Battle-barge Spear of Lycaeus of the Angels of Retribution

Postby Commander Shadow » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:51 pm

ok... i'm going to have to flesh out the guard regiments then. Lets just consider what i posted a first draft ok? :)

also, im not sure if i have the 4th edtion IG codex so if someone could flesh that out a bit...
oh an TOE, not quite sure what that means. :D
- And there arose from the abyss a terrible beast and the armies of man were laid low by the walls of the ancient city. The ground shook and the skies trembled and all knew as the beast had come forth and that the end of time was upon them.

"Shadow is always right, except when he tries to save his men from charging orks" - Ang
Commander Shadow

Postby Commander Shadow » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:52 am

upon revision, here is the illustrious 432nd Imperial Guard Battle groups (so far just the 1st Corps and history). Looking back, this may just take me a little while.

tell me what you think.

Imperial Guard Battle Group

Commanding Officer: Lord Marshal Uran Sergevi

Awarded command of the 432nd Army Group after action near the Yureli Cluster, where he commanded the 339th Army Group’s 4th Division in the campaign on Yureli Prime against the Orks. The newly promoted Marshal and the Caldona and Veranan Regiments which had fought in the theatre were mobilized into the core of the 432nd Army Group.

The Veranan “Old Dogs” regiment served alongside the Caldona “Black Watch” and “East Palace Guard” regiments during the Winter Offensive on Yureli Prime’s southern continent. During the siege of the Ork-held town of Bounenville they formed a lasting commeradery, especially among their commanding officers and the regimental command staff. Other regiments served in different theatres of operations however, leading to the Caldona “North Guard” and Veranan “Bulls” to develop a strained relationship.

During their joint advance through the eastern highlands a poorly handled advance against the Ork forces in the area left the “North Guard” exposed to a counter-attack through the centre of its advancing companies. Defeat was narrowly avoided due to intervention of assault companies from the “Bulls”. Though the average troopers have nothing but respect for the rapid response, but Colonel Jeana of the “North Guard” has not forgotten the Veranan blunder which led to mass casualties in his ranks.

Friendly competition between the Caldona regiments of the “Southlanders” and “East Palace Guard” exists. The officer and infantry being raise from opposite population centers on Caldon, and insist that whatever the other can do, they can do it better.

The majority of Veranan regiments served together in bloody urban conflicts in the Yureli Hives. The “Old Dogs”, one of the first raisings of Verana, consider themselves superior soldiers, an attitude indoctrinated into them from their first days of training. They look down upon the other regiments, especially the “Red Caps” and the “Bloodied Bastards” both do to the uncivilized manner in which they wage war and their late foundings. However they bear a grudging respect for “Kar’s Killers” due to the close proximity of the fighting in Derua Hive. The other regiments hold the “Old Dogs” in high esteem due to their prestige and military prowess. However they still despise them due to their haughty attitude.

The Gayara regiments were newly raised for the army group. Fresh foundings as part of the massive tithe placed upon the world due to the approaching threat of the Tyrannid advance. These regiments were seconded to the 432nd Army Group due to the mobilization for war in the Hesperon sub-sector. They have never seen combat, they have only interacted briefly with the other soldiers in-transit and mistrust the other guardsmen. Deep bonds of loyalty exist within the soldier and non commissioned officer ranks due to their unusual recruitment. Due to their newly founded status they have yet to receive regimental names.

The Lunda regiments “Black Angels”, “Holy Falcons”, and “Pious Lancers” saw action very briefly at the end of the Yureli Cluster campaign before being drawn into the 432nd Army Group’s ranks. They served on the moons of Yureli Secundus under the command of a General Haz-belran, far away from the Veranan and Caldona fighting troops. The officers, coming from the same academy on Lunda, have a strong bond of brotherhood between themselves, their troops the camaraderie of serving with those who may be the last they shall see of their homeworld. When they were mustered into the 432nd Group they were met with the freshly raised 354th, whom the veteran commanders regard as a little brother who is occasionally picked on yet held close and loved. The 345th and their commander Colonel Bacca are eager to prove themselves to their older brothers and to earn their name. In transit the regiments interacted with the Gayaran soldiers and scorn them do to their rough and overly violent demeanour.

432nd Army Group
19 Regiments

Corps I under Corps-Commander Colonel Yaz

Soldiers: 36,530
Artillery Pieces: 500 Heavy mortars, 600 Light field pieces
Vehicles; 2,250 assorted half-tracks, support vehicles, and limber trucks

The Regiments

219th Caldona Line“The Black Watch”- Lord Marshal Segevi’s Own, under command of
Colonel Yaz for the duration of the campaign.

15 Companies of Infantry- 5,400 combat troops (400 man companies), 600
attached commissariat and priests

12 Companies of Supporting field artillery- 300 light field pieces and limber-trucks (2,400 artillery men), companies consist of 25 guns each.

Light vehicles- 200 half-tracks and assorted support vehicles (600 drivers and
support staff)

Total: 9,000 men

125th Caldona Line “The Southlanders”- under command of Colonel Rikars

17 Companies of Infantry- 6,120 combat troops (400 man companies), 680

10 Companies of Supporting Field Artillery- 150 light field pieces, 100 heavy
mortars, including limber-trucks (2,200 artillery men), companies contain 25 pieces, divided into mortar or cannon companies.

Light Vehicles- 450 half-tracks and assorted support vehicles (1,050 drivers and
support staff)

Total: 10,050 fighting men

39th Caldona Line “The East Palace Guard”- under command of Colonel Macanzi

12 Companies of Infantry- 4,800 combat troops (400 man companies), 480
attached commissariat and priests.

10 Companies of Supporting Field Artillery- 150 light field pieces, 100 heavy
mortars, including limber-trucks (2,200 artillery men), companies contain 25 pieces, divided into mortar or cannon companies.

Light Vehicles- 200 half-tracks and assorted support vehicles (1,000 drivers and
support staff)

Total: 8,480 fighting men

402nd Caldona House “The North Guard”- under command of Colonel Jeana

8 Companies of Infantry- 3,200 combat troops (400 man companies), 320

7 Companies of Heavy Infantry- 2,800 combat troops (400 man companies), 280

12 Companies of Supporting field artillery- 300 light field pieces and limber-trucks (2,400 artillery men), companies consist of 25 guns each.

Light vehicles- 200 half-tracks and assorted support vehicles (600 drivers and
support staff)

Total: 9,000 men
- And there arose from the abyss a terrible beast and the armies of man were laid low by the walls of the ancient city. The ground shook and the skies trembled and all knew as the beast had come forth and that the end of time was upon them.

"Shadow is always right, except when he tries to save his men from charging orks" - Ang
Commander Shadow

Postby Commander Shadow » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:39 am

Corps II under Corps-Commander Colonel Mae

Soldiers: 42,000
Assault Guns: 1,000 mobilized infantry guns
Vehicles: 2,150 support vehicles

Regiments

135th Veranan Grenadiers “The Bulls”- under command of Colonel Ean

17 Companies of Grenadier Heavy Infantry- 6,120 combat troops (400 man companies), 680 attached commissariat

10 Companies of Supporting Assault Guns- 500 mobilized infantry guns (1,500 artillery men), companies contain 50 pieces

Light Vehicles- 450 half-tracks and assorted support vehicles (1,050 drivers and
support staff)

Total: 9,350 fighting men

907th Veranan Infantry “The Red Caps”- under command of Colonel Goa

15 Companies of Infantry- 7,425 combat troops (525 man companies), 300
attached commissariat.

3 Heavy Weapon Companies- 1,350 combat troops (450 man companies), mixture
of mortar and fire support teams

Light Vehicles: 800 assorted support vehicles (2,400 drivers and support staff)

Total: 11, 475 fighting men

3rd Veranan Grenadiers “The Old Dogs”- under command of Colonel Mae

10 Companies of Grenadier Heavy Infantry- 3,600combat troops (400 man companies), 400 attached commissariat

10 Companies of Supporting Assault Guns- 500 mobilized infantry guns (1,500 artillery men), companies contain 50 pieces

support staff)

Total: 6,550 fighting men

51st Veranan Infantry “Kar’s Killers”- under command of Colonel Karbe

8 Companies of Infantry- 3,960 combat troops (525 man companies), 240
attached commissariat.

Light Vehicles: 100 assorted support vehicles (300 drivers and support staff)

Total: 4,500 fighting men

333rd Veranan Infantry “The Bloodied Bastards”- under command of Colonel Macheo

13 Companies of Infantry- 6,435 combat troops (525 man companies), 390
attached commissariat.

5 Companies of Heavy Weapons- 2,250 combat troops (450 man companies),
mixture of mortar and fire support teams

Light Vehicles: 350 assorted support vehicles (1,050 drivers and support staff)

Total: 10,125 fighting men

Commander Shadow

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:29 am

Commander Shadow wrote:ok... i'm going to have to flesh out the guard regiments then. Lets just consider what i posted a first draft ok? :)

also, im not sure if i have the 4th edtion IG codex so if someone could flesh that out a bit...
oh an TOE, not quite sure what that means. :D

Sure not a problem. A fair bit of what we write is going to be redrafted a few times I'd imagine. TOE [I believe that is the correct term] is pretty much a layout of the regimental organization and how many infantry [ranks] and tanks and support troops and whatever else the regiment has.

Question: is it alright with forum rules if I post a snapshot from an Imperial Armour book as reference?
Shadowhawk's Shade My 40k/writing/review blog. You can check out all my reviews here.

My current fiction projects - Veergati: The Scarlet Records, an Indian space opera inspired by Star Trek.
shadowhawk2008

Postby Razhbad » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:41 am

I think that perhaps first a preliminery force is sent in to deal with the threats in our sector. My recommendation is that when our sector rebels the Tau do not initially rear their head and perhaps the Imperium sends a few Guardsmen to deal with it all.

This could be a tactical play of the Tau to draw in the Imperium for ambushes which results in a slaughter. As such the Imperium launches a full massive crusade detailing the forces we have started to describe.

With my self i still have no plans of fully covering any particular faction. What i will be doing is descirbing the actions of a particular Inquisitor Lord who would be investigating various nobles raising Penal Colony armies and filling their heads with Tau Propaganda.

I also plan on describing a particular battle in which a Deathwatch Squad is forced to protect a single Agriworld by a Kroot Warsphere
Razhbad

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:17 am

Commander Shadow wrote:The Gayara regiments were newly raised for the army group. Fresh foundings as part of the massive tithe placed upon the world due to the approaching threat of the Tyrannid advance. These regiments were seconded to the 432nd Army Group due to the mobilization for war in the Hesperon sub-sector. They have never seen combat, they have only interacted briefly with the other soldiers in-transit and mistrust the other guardsmen. Deep bonds of loyalty exist within the soldier and non commissioned officer ranks due to their unusual recruitment. Due to their newly founded status they have yet to receive regimental names.

Well I have the timeline set for the moment at 823-827.M41 which is about 75 years or so after the First Tyrannic War. The next one won't be till 990s.M41 I believe. IA4 I think had a canon conflict in that it was set in 850 or so when there were no recorded contacts with Tyranids as they were presumed all destroyed in the First War. Which is why the Kraken Hive Fleet was a surprise.

Your companies here come out to be 360-man companies.

You switched to 400-man companies here. Also, that sounds like a lot of commissars and priests attached to the regiments. Same for Corps II.

As an example, in IA3 the 114th Cadian Mechanised, a regiment of about 3900 had only 5 commissars and 33 priests attached. The 23rd Elysian had 5 commissars and 1 priest. And so on. The Tallarns seem to have had more but then they were the majority regiments involved. Also what about Techpriests? But that gets into a little too much detail. As for which type of artillery was involved, that can no doubt be worked in later when we write some of the battles and stuff.

The TOE that the IA books give for the IG regiments shows how an entire regiment is organized - command platoon, signals, service company, medical company, recon platoons, infantry companies -> infantry platoons, storm troopers, tank brigades, mech companies and so on. And lists how many of each rank the regiment has, like how many colonels, captains, lieutenants, techpriests, commissars, priests and so on and what kind of weapons and how many and how many and what type of tanks. We don't have to go into that much detail though. What you did is completely fine. And now that I have looked at the IA books, why not include a drop regiment? :D I love drop regiments hehe.

As for the traits and wargear preference and stuff, here you go.
Cadians prefer grenade launchers/autocannons as special/heavy weapons. They have the grenadiers, sanctioned psykers, special weapon squads, storm trooper squads, iron discipline, sharpshooters, and conscript platoons. Basically it means that cadians can have storm troopers as troops (grenadiers), ignore -1 to leadership for half strength and regroup below half strength (iron discipline), get a single reroll for any model not carrying plasma (sharpshooters). The others are just what they prefer.

Razhbad wrote:I think that perhaps first a preliminery force is sent in to deal with the threats in our sector. My recommendation is that when our sector rebels the Tau do not initially rear their head and perhaps the Imperium sends a few Guardsmen to deal with it all.

This could be a tactical play of the Tau to draw in the Imperium for ambushes which results in a slaughter. As such the Imperium launches a full massive crusade detailing the forces we have started to describe.

With my self i still have no plans of fully covering any particular faction. What i will be doing is descirbing the actions of a particular Inquisitor Lord who would be investigating various nobles raising Penal Colony armies and filling their heads with Tau Propaganda.

I also plan on describing a particular battle in which a Deathwatch Squad is forced to protect a single Agriworld by a Kroot Warsphere

Sure that can work. I mentioned punitive action being taken and said expedition being annihilated by the Klesserine Hive Guard and Tau forces. I can amend that to show it was just the Klesserine HG and penal troops. And your part with the Inquisitor (xenos I take it) brings out the involvement of the Tau on the battlefields while a crusade is launched by the sector command.

shadowhawk2008

Postby Raziel4707 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:21 am

I approve of all of this, though the Tau stuff went right over my head! I've got some research to do there, it would seem!

Quibbles: A battle barge for the Sable Swords seems a bit heavy handed, they're rare as rocking horse crap so I'm not certain they'd deploy one where a strike cruiser or two would do. I'll be happy if you do decide to deploy one, however, though I'd say that if we do, we should make sure that it's justified. Perhaps my 10th company could have been on a co-operative action with the Sable Swords and so are onboard your battle barge with them? I don't think a space marine chapter would send out a half-empty battle barge, but maybe we could just fill it up and have a larger number of Sable Swords?
Raziel4707

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:11 am

Raziel4707 wrote:I approve of all of this, though the Tau stuff went right over my head! I've got some research to do there, it would seem!

Quibbles: A battle barge for the Sable Swords seems a bit heavy handed, they're rare as rocking horse crap so I'm not certain they'd deploy one where a strike cruiser or two would do. I'll be happy if you do decide to deploy one, however, though I'd say that if we do, we should make sure that it's justified. Perhaps my 10th company could have been on a co-operative action with the Sable Swords and so are onboard your battle barge with them? I don't think a space marine chapter would send out a half-empty battle barge, but maybe we could just fill it up and have a larger number of Sable Swords?

Well the Sable Swords' commitment to the Crusade currently stands at 146 combat ready brethren plus attached armoury commander and his tanks and his retinue of drivers/gunners for the tanks. A battle-barge typically has room for about 200 battle-brothers right? I could fill it up a bit with some more tacticals/devastators to emphasize that the Sable Swords are the armoured crushing might of the space marines in the crusade compared to the lightning swift strikes of the Novamarines.

I was just really going for a little contrast here that's all. You have Strike Cruisers and lots of RSVs and Thunderhawks and assaulty troops. I'm bringing a Battle-barge and several heavy elite dudes. Which reminds me, I need to get a techmarine in there too at least.

shadowhawk2008

Postby Raziel4707 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:56 am

Lexi says three companies, so that's what, 300 battle brothers?
Raziel4707

Postby Commander Shadow » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:27 pm

shadowhawk2008 wrote:
Commander Shadow wrote:The Gayara regiments were newly raised for the army group. Fresh foundings as part of the massive tithe placed upon the world due to the approaching threat of the Tyrannid advance. These regiments were seconded to the 432nd Army Group due to the mobilization for war in the Hesperon sub-sector. They have never seen combat, they have only interacted briefly with the other soldiers in-transit and mistrust the other guardsmen. Deep bonds of loyalty exist within the soldier and non commissioned officer ranks due to their unusual recruitment. Due to their newly founded status they have yet to receive regimental names.

Well I have the timeline set for the moment at 823-827.M41 which is about 75 years or so after the First Tyrannic War. The next one won't be till 990s.M41 I believe. IA4 I think had a canon conflict in that it was set in 850 or so when there were no recorded contacts with Tyranids as they were presumed all destroyed in the First War. Which is why the Kraken Hive Fleet was a surprise.

Your companies here come out to be 360-man companies.

You switched to 400-man companies here. Also, that sounds like a lot of commissars and priests attached to the regiments. Same for Corps II.

With the Gayaran Regiments, i'll change it around.

With the numbers problem (some of it may be miscalculation, i'll see to that) the way i figured it was that initially for the Coldona regiments have 8 platoons of 45 soldiers leaving a 360 man unit, the 40 more are attached priests and commissars making a 400 strong company. The commissariat attatchments are not only commissars but commissar-adepts and various support staff of the commissariat. The same with the priests.

the veranan have slightly larger companies, 9 platoon of 55, giving them 495 men, the 30 commissariat (adjacents, adepts, etc) round it out to a 525 man company.

Should i add that in? i figure for a regiment the complete list of everything they have will stretch a great deal down the page.

With the TOE, a list might be nice, i could probably figure that out.
I'll see what i can do about a drop trooper company, that could be quite cool.

Commander Shadow

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Put in as much detail as you like. I am maintaining the project bible as it were.

As for the attached priests, we can work it as an attached 'company' of sorts by the sectorial ecclesiarchy command or something to that effect, loyalist frateris militia? Although they should just be outside the regimental organization simply because there are so many of them.

Same goes for the commissars. The Hyrkans had only Oktar [?] and Gaunt. The Ghosts have Gaunt and the other guy. When Gaunt came back from gereon he had just one com-cadet with him to help lead his new regiment. Gaunt's buddy is First and Only is the only commissar of his regiment too. Cain is the only com of his regiment too, before and after the opening of the first book.

shadowhawk2008

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:17 pm

Bible so far

I'm going to add Shadow's IG regiments later.

shadowhawk2008

Postby Commander Shadow » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:47 pm

In Gav Thorpe's Last Chancers "13th Legion" a platoon had a commissar. It varies from regiment to regiment but i believe its possible for there to be about 1 commissar per platoon, and then their support staff would add up to more. 40 commissariat staff could be 8 commissars and their adepts as well as the priests, its commissariat + priests.

I have also found some BL writing to be slightly off militarily, one commissar for a regiment can be fine in some situations but to maintain discipline there should be more

Commander Shadow

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:56 pm

Just bouncing off ideas :)

One thing you could do is have a mix for the different regimental groups. The newly raised regiments could be from slightly backward medieval-ish places where the local religion is a really localized version of the Imperial Creed. As such the Ecclesiarchy provides a strong core of priests and confessors to keep the regiments in line. Same goes for the commissars.

For some of the other regiments it could be that as its a 'crusade' the Ecclesiarchy provides a strong contingent of its priests to fight alongside the guard and entire companies of these are attached to each regiment.

shadowhawk2008

Postby Commander Shadow » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:16 pm

I was thinking that for the Gayara and Lunda regiments they would have high levels of priests. The gayarans are actually convicts (at least the basic soldiers) dregged up to fufill the plannet's tithe. Lunda is a fairly religious world.

I'll see to the changes

Commander Shadow

Postby Raziel4707 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Definitely want high levels of religious involvment within the penal legions. A lot of those guys are going to be willing to lob themselves right up the bad guy's jumpers for a shot at redemption, and who better to lead that than a priest with an eviscerator?

That and commissars to keep 'em all in line.
Raziel4707

Postby Commander Shadow » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:26 am

Alright.

Now for the terms of the opening engadgements? how is it going to happen? How many planets are we fighting over? what are the locations of the rebel strong holds? Are there remanents of the PDF hiding out leaderless?

Commander Shadow

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:45 pm

So far, as in my initial post with the background, we have two major rebel worlds. One is Klesser Prime, seat of the rebel governor Seywol Darran and the Klesserine Hive Guard, elite PDF troops. The second is the cardinal world of Trenna II, seat of Cardinal Sodain Garrysta and his Frateris Militia troops. Then we need at least two Penal worlds from where the rebels are drawing most of their military forces. Then we'd need a key industrial world working in conjunction with Klesser Prime to supply the rebels. A medium sized shipyard in rebel control. And say 2 mining worlds which are part of the Tau's interest in the Hesperon subsector. Lastly, we'd need about 2 hive worlds which are further a part of the rebels and supply troops and other stuff. Razhbad is also working on a battle involving the Deathwatch and a Kroot warsphere arguing over an agri-world. All in all, it is at least 8-10 star systems. If we need anymore we can work them in.

Governor Darran and Cardinal Garrysta have already purged their forces of loyalist troops and initiated compliance measures in conjunction with the Tau to convert their populations to the Greater Good.

Here is an updated version of our 'Bible'

Spoiler: username: bolthole || password: 1mper1um

shadowhawk2008

Postby Commander Shadow » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:31 pm

8-10 systems sounds good, makes more sense for a crusade to be launched, instead of just after one world. Should we add more agri worlds? with three hive worlds i dont think that they could survive on simply one.

I'd thought i'd make up a few names, just to get things rolling

in terms of planets we have

Klesser Prime (Hive World)

Trenna II (Cardinal World)

Van Kell's World (Penal World)

Hayana (Penal World)

Gojaha II (Industrial World)

Behan V(Hive World)

Takkara (Hive World)

Lestor's Landing (Argi World)

Manisota (Agri World)

Ioha III (Agri World)

Sagina (Agri World)

Ferrum IV(Mining World)

Anacites V (Mining World)

What systems should these be divided into?

Am i correct in assuming that it goes Segmentum- Sector - Sub-Sector- System- Planet?

Commander Shadow

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Planning and Discussion Threads