Finecast Miniatures

A place to discuss all Warhammer-related background and products not explicitly connected to the Black Library.

Re: Finecast Miniatures

Postby Xisor » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Aye, painting metal is always best over sprayed undercoat, I found. Any other way lay madness.

Also, relating to primarch conga, this is how I see the Heresy going down...

"When my housemate puts his bike in the middle of the living room floor, I find that inordinately jarring, annoying and rude, but for me to refer to it as "genocide" would be incorrect." -Ath
xisor.wordpress
Xisor's Dice-o-matic Maiminator
Xisor
Site Admin

Postby Pyroriffic » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Curse you.
I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Pyroriffic

Postby Vivia » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Metal is nothing but endless fuss.

Bring on the Primarch conga! Which Primarch was the one who got strangled? Not him. The one with the straw hat is Magnus. Always the happy one.
There is nothing gay about the Princeton fight song. "Oh, the men of Princeton are charging up the rear, holding all the balls..." Okay, I hear it now. – Jack, episode Queen of Jordan
Vivia

Postby Xisor » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:15 pm

Horus gets strangled by the anathame on Davin and starts the Conga Heresy, right?
"When my housemate puts his bike in the middle of the living room floor, I find that inordinately jarring, annoying and rude, but for me to refer to it as "genocide" would be incorrect." -Ath
xisor.wordpress
Xisor's Dice-o-matic Maiminator
Xisor
Site Admin

Postby groovysl » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:25 pm

Xisor wrote:I tried to pop some incubi together the other day, but it was 5am and I'd been up for a long time. Went to bed in a huff and only realised later that I'd been using poly-cement rather than superglue. :oops:
".

Was port involved?
groovysl

Postby Vivia » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:27 pm

All the while crying "help!"?
Technically, it was Magnus who was the instigator. The pictures tells the truth.
There is nothing gay about the Princeton fight song. "Oh, the men of Princeton are charging up the rear, holding all the balls..." Okay, I hear it now. – Jack, episode Queen of Jordan
Vivia

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Worlds of Warhammer