Drawing thread.

Extraneous communication, genuflection, adulation, dissection and admiration should make its way in here.

Drawing thread.

Postby Therion » Fri May 08, 2015 1:26 am

I recently returned to drawing Rogue Trader stuff.
Here's my RT gallery on DeviantArt

(Speaking of Rogue Trader, there's an Oldhammer club on DA)

Here is my Red Bubble gallery with my own stuff.

What do you, guys think about it?
"There can be no bystanders in the battle for survival. Anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush" -Scriptorus Munificantus
Therion

Re: Drawing thread.

Postby Therion » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:22 pm

"There can be no bystanders in the battle for survival. Anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush" -Scriptorus Munificantus
Therion

Postby Therion » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Some new stuff:

Spoiler: Image

Comments, plz?
Therion

Postby Therion » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:22 am

Done some Wh40k fanart
What do you guys think about it?
Therion

Postby Rob P » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:15 pm

I'm not a fan of your 40k art but your style (of stuff posted here) reminds me of the early Sandman stuff including the colours used and James Herbert's 'The City'
Rob P

Postby Therion » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:31 am

Rob P wrote:I'm not a fan of your 40k art but your style (of stuff posted here) reminds me of the early Sandman stuff including the colours used and James Herbert's 'The City'

Oh gosh, I just got compared to Ian Miller :D ! Maybe there's some hope for me left :) .
Therion

Postby Therion » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:03 am

Some new drawings.

MODXISOR: Language and imagery not at all appropriate; heavily edited. This is not a punching bag; it's also not Sanity Lost.
Therion

Postby Therion » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:09 pm

So sick of it all...
Therion

Return to Board index

Return to Insanely Off Topic