Imperial Space Marine

A place to discuss all Warhammer-related background and products not explicitly connected to the Black Library.

Imperial Space Marine

Postby Athelassan » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:38 am

A limited edition Rogue-Trader-a-like Space Marine, available for two days.

For £18. £18 for one plastic Space Marine. The mind boggles.

Coincidentally (or possibly not?) this corresponds with Salute, when some other manufacturers will be selling event exclusives, including, in years past at least, Forge World. Curiously, for the first time Forge World is listed on the Salute traders list as "Forge World/Games Workshop". I'll be interested to see whether this figure is available at the event.

Ath
Athelassan

Re: Imperial Space Marine

Postby Major Rawne » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:22 pm

I actually don't think it's all that unreasonable for what is a limited run model celebrating 30yrs of Space Marines. Chances are that if you don't get it now you'll never see it at this price again, though I am just assuming what second hand limited edition models currently go for.
Major Rawne

Postby Mossy Toes » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:08 am

Also for 0 points you can swap any marine in your army for this guy, who has a S5 AP2, Gets Hot, Instant Death, Rapid Fire "Disintegration Rifle" and a similar "Disintegration Pistol."
What sphinx of plascrete and adamantium bashed open their skulls and ate up their brains and imagination? Imperator!
Mossy Toes

Postby Therion » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:45 am

Mossy Toes wrote:Also for 0 points you can swap any marine in your army for this guy, who has a S5 AP2, Gets Hot, Instant Death, Rapid Fire "Disintegration Rifle" and a similar "Disintegration Pistol."

Someone, somewhere has an army with a squad of them XD .
"There can be no bystanders in the battle for survival. Anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush" -Scriptorus Munificantus
Therion

Return to Board index

Return to Worlds of Warhammer