Demotivational

Extraneous communication, genuflection, adulation, dissection and admiration should make its way in here.

Re: Demotivational

Postby sam vimes » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:49 pm

"Huron-Fal’s systems were on the verge of shutdown ... ‘This death,’ rasped the voder, ‘this death is ours. We choose it. We deny you your victory.’

"Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate."

"From iron cometh strength. From strength cometh will. From will cometh faith. From faith cometh honour. From honour cometh iron." "And may it ever be so"
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
sam vimes

Postby sam vimes » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:37 pm

"Huron-Fal’s systems were on the verge of shutdown ... ‘This death,’ rasped the voder, ‘this death is ours. We choose it. We deny you your victory.’

"Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate."

"From iron cometh strength. From strength cometh will. From will cometh faith. From faith cometh honour. From honour cometh iron." "And may it ever be so"
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
sam vimes

Postby Vivia » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:34 pm

There is nothing gay about the Princeton fight song. "Oh, the men of Princeton are charging up the rear, holding all the balls..." Okay, I hear it now. – Jack, episode Queen of Jordan
Vivia

Postby Vivia » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:01 pm

There is nothing gay about the Princeton fight song. "Oh, the men of Princeton are charging up the rear, holding all the balls..." Okay, I hear it now. – Jack, episode Queen of Jordan
Vivia

Postby David Earle » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:25 pm

Check out my blog!

"David is very very old, but also slow, he creeps up behind you without you noticing and then just as his non-breath fails to be felt against your neck he pounces and gives you an informative post." - schaferwhat‽

Ogunzhar lives!
David Earle

Postby sam vimes » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:19 am

The view I had on the walk to the work sunday morning at around half seven:

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
sam vimes

Postby Xisor » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:48 am

"When my housemate puts his bike in the middle of the living room floor, I find that inordinately jarring, annoying and rude, but for me to refer to it as "genocide" would be incorrect." -Ath
xisor.wordpress
Xisor's Dice-o-matic Maiminator
Xisor
Site Admin

Postby Bane Of Kings » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:49 pm

BOOK/FILM/GAME/TV REVIEWS
http://thefictionalhangout.blogspot.co.uk/
"The Machine asked me to tell you something before we part. You once told John the whole point of Pandora’s box was that once you’ve opened it, you can’t close it again. She wanted me to remind you of how the story ends. When everything is over, when the worst has happened, there’s still one thing left in Pandora’s box: hope"
Bane Of Kings

Postby sam vimes » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:18 pm

This amused more than it should have done lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psCqyWR1m5E

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
sam vimes

Postby Malcador » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:30 pm

If you can't lower Heaven, RAISE HELL!
Malcador

Postby Vivia » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:44 pm

Nothing but a bunch of stereotypes.

I say yes to innovation:

Vivia

Postby Vivia » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:48 pm

Vivia

Postby Bane Of Kings » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:47 pm

BOOK/FILM/GAME/TV REVIEWS
http://thefictionalhangout.blogspot.co.uk/
"The Machine asked me to tell you something before we part. You once told John the whole point of Pandora’s box was that once you’ve opened it, you can’t close it again. She wanted me to remind you of how the story ends. When everything is over, when the worst has happened, there’s still one thing left in Pandora’s box: hope"
Bane Of Kings

Postby Xisor » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:07 am

"When my housemate puts his bike in the middle of the living room floor, I find that inordinately jarring, annoying and rude, but for me to refer to it as "genocide" would be incorrect." -Ath
xisor.wordpress
Xisor
Site Admin

Postby Mossy Toes » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:41 am

:lol:
What sphinx of plascrete and adamantium bashed open their skulls and ate up their brains and imagination? Imperator!
Mossy Toes

Postby Xisor » Wed May 27, 2015 6:52 am

xisor.wordpress
Xisor
Site Admin

Postby Xisor » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:31 pm

The opening lines of Rob's DL article link had this (and its ilk) haunting my brain, quite aside from the other content.
xisor.wordpress
Xisor
Site Admin

Postby Vivia » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:12 pm

Vivia

Postby Vivia » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:42 pm

Edit: I forgot to add a title.

Liz Lemon's many misadventures in dating

"Subtle pop culture art" is available here. Foods of Ron Swanson! :)
Vivia

Postby Vivia » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:51 pm

Vivia

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Insanely Off Topic