The Age of Dusk [60K] [SECTION 54 IS UP!]

Got some current fan fiction? 40k, WFB, Age of Sigmar and all other fiction is to be found here.

Re: The Age of Dusk [60K] [SECTION 52 IS UP!]

Postby soddinnutter » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:08 pm

This is awesome.

I know I have said it before but it is so very true.

Does the birth of the New Emperor count towards the universal countdown?
soddinnutter

Postby LordLucan » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:10 am

It does not, as Revelation isn't technically a warp power, but is an empowered human. He's also not the Emperor, but his grandson, with a soul formed by the merging of the Emperor's mercy, Sanguinor and the residual energies of Ahriman's cube.
Check out my debut fantasy novel from Fox Spirit Books, The Hobgoblin's Herald (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hobgoblins-Herald-R-Aston/dp/1910462047). If you've read it, please rate and review it on amazon; I'd be eternally grateful. The sequel, Eater of Names, is out in 2018, so watch this space.
LordLucan

Postby Evilenzo » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:02 pm

No matter how many times i read your post the awesomeness doesn't wear off!
残酷な天使のように。。。
Evilenzo

Postby Ronox » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:13 am

Man I love this series. Hey can anybody in the forum tell me some more good stories that are in this setting? (Age of Dusk) I found the Erandni Records and they are pretty sweet but I was wondering if there are any other cool story's as well. PM if you know any please.
Ronox

Postby JJvagnar » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:30 pm

Hi lord lucan.
Will there be any word on what happened to whatever it was the grey knights were guarding on titan? That mysterious thing that caused occasional earthquakes and was constantly guarded by Purifiers who would strike down even other Grey knights who approached its chamber with out permission?

or that mysterious box they were only supposed to open when and if disaster struck and terra was on the verge of losing?

Thanks.
JJvagnar

Postby MasterofAgony669 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:03 am

JJvagnar wrote:Hi lord lucan.
Will there be any word on what happened to whatever it was the grey knights were guarding on titan? That mysterious thing that caused occasional earthquakes and was constantly guarded by Purifiers who would strike down even other Grey knights who approached its chamber with out permission?

or that mysterious box they were only supposed to open when and if disaster struck and terra was on the verge of losing?

Thanks.

You mean the Terminus Decree? I have no real idea (perhaps there's some clues in SOTNTC 50k, if anything they took it into the Webway with them and Revelation will use it sometime as a weapon (perhaps to drive the daemon kingdom off Terra) in the near future.
MasterofAgony669

Postby Evilenzo » Wed May 20, 2015 9:52 am

No news? :(
残酷な天使のように。。。
Evilenzo

Postby Insanity » Sat May 30, 2015 2:56 pm

As an amateur writer and Warhammer fan, this fanfic has been amazing. I'm eagerly awaiting more, and hope that past promises of continued work will hold true!

Also, I'm probably going to produce some fanart for this series over the summer... if anybody is interested, here's one of my past Warhammer pieces: http://lnsan1ty.deviantart.com/art/Space-Marines-523092922
Insanity

Postby .axl » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:05 pm

Hello everyone, i've been caught up with this story since i found SoNtC on 1d4chan. When i found Age of Dusk i was joyous beyond measure. In fact, so fond i was that i took upon myself a duty of translating this lore into russian. I hope LordLucan is okay with it, since i didn't steal any credit. And, most of all, i hope he will return soon and continue with the setting. Cheers!
.axl

Postby ArmstrongDicksmasher » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:58 pm

Just made an account to say AMAZING, loved every moment, been binge reading for weeks, cant get enough, i used to snub my nose a bit at fanfics because we all know how terrible they can be (im rage-reading warhammer high for example, torn between laughing my arse off and punching the screen yelling heresy), but this, man apply for black library, seriously LL, you contend with the best, i'd want you working with the big guys, especially with how close they are to "finishing" the HH.

Also what was the "fetid cord of sacrificial muscle crolomere broke?", primarch muscle, thousands sons muscle? and can you elaborate on the origins of the black cube? i was under the impression that corax was the guy to access the only secret lab on terra, and there wasnt any others, i understand that you probably wrote alot of stuff before the HH series ruined it im just trying to get a better picture.
ArmstrongDicksmasher

Postby Endless_Purge » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:44 pm

Has anyone compiled this story into a PDF format that one could read at their own leisure?
Can't kill all of us, BITCH.
~Unofficial Imperial Guardsman motto.
Endless_Purge

Postby ferrox87 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:40 am

Endless_Purge wrote:Has anyone compiled this story into a PDF format that one could read at their own leisure?

there you go

http://www.filedropper.com/ageofdusk

i also corrected most of the grammar mistakes
ferrox87

Postby Endless_Purge » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:49 pm

ferrox87 wrote:
Endless_Purge wrote:Has anyone compiled this story into a PDF format that one could read at their own leisure?

there you go

Have the newest chapters been uploaded to it?
Endless_Purge

Postby ferrox87 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:34 am

Endless_Purge wrote:
ferrox87 wrote:

there you go

Have the newest chapters been uploaded to it?

yes, it is up to date with the newest chapter
ferrox87

Postby Darth Cheesecake » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:34 am

I'm kind of ashamed to admit that my favorite part of the most recent posts was the fact that the Bloody Magpies haven't changed in all this time.

You go Klepto Marines! Join the Galaxy's B Team with Pride!
"malum nunquam dormitat"
Darth Cheesecake

Postby Endless_Purge » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:16 am

Darth Cheesecake wrote:I'm kind of ashamed to admit that my favorite part of the most recent posts was the fact that the Bloody Magpies haven't changed in all this time.

You go Klepto Marines! Join the Galaxy's B Team with Pride!

What do you mean, B team...
Endless_Purge

Postby .axl » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:26 pm

Just dropping in to say that i'm still around. SotNtC is translated to russian up to pt.13 as of now, and i intend to at least translate whole SotNtC. I'm really itching to know the rest of the Age of Dusk though, and hoping LL will return soon!
.axl

Postby ArmstrongDicksmasher » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:10 am

Doing good work .axl, keep it up, we all hope LL comes back to deliver goodies unto us, let's just wait and pray.
ArmstrongDicksmasher

Postby Post-Modern Socrates » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:44 am

I am manifested upon this board, Mr. Genestealer Writer, and I have a question on the metaphysical lore concerning the obviously designed nature of the Nex -- WOOooooosssshhhhh (metaphysically induced combustion of an imagined servitor-dog).

Was the result (Chaos) of the War in Heaven beyond anyone's control, weather they be C'tan or Old One? -- For there seems to be an unshakable tendency towards dissolution in the hyper-dimensional souls of living things (when eaten by the corrupted warp!) by which I mean that Chaos does not seem to be, well, Chaotic in that sense. That the soul-signatures of all Life's psyches are reshaped is obvious -- but by what? Emotions tend to balance themselves out, in human terms. Seemingly, t'was so even when the weaponized metaphysical emotions implanted by the toad-men gods, until reality was somehow reshaped for warp mono-maniacal destruction to be the status quo.

It would be wonderful for me if you do not spoil anything while at the same time providing a relevant answer, most beneficent Lord Lucan.

Pretty please? -- Mr. Lore Hoarder of Warhammer 40k
Post-Modern Socrates

Postby LordLucan » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:10 pm

The Dissolution is a return to the original state of all existence, taht of the Primordial chaos, before the materium existed at all, before the boundaries between the real and unreal were locked, before the Old Ones or any material entity, and before the first shattering of the Prime Mover.
Check out my debut fantasy novel from Fox Spirit Books, The Hobgoblin's Herald (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hobgoblins-Herald-R-Aston/dp/1910462047). If you've read it, please rate and review it on amazon; I'd be eternally grateful. The sequel, Eater of Names, is out in 2018, so watch this space.
LordLucan

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Fan Fiction