Fatemakers' Odyssey (50K) (part 71, last but one update)

Got some current fan fiction? 40k, WFB, Age of Sigmar and all other fiction is to be found here.

Re: Fatemakers' Odyssey (50K) (part 71, last but one update)

Postby L'Arpenteur » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:34 am

YES AND YES AND YES ! You know I just checked this website for you and Lord Lucan, and I thank you for keeping writing this. Plus, it's sunday, so it's a perfect fakemakers' time :D
L'Arpenteur

Re: Fatemakers' Odyssey (50K) (part 70)

Postby ArmstrongDicksmasher » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:24 pm

Meaneye wrote:As I said, none more update is still left - after all, it needs to be explained just how exactly the Fatemakers won :)

However, I tried to leave a few hints in the above exarpts. I am not sure if it is possible to find out what and how happaned, but everything will be explained in the final chapter - whenever that comes.

It was a great update, thanks, i really enjoy reading LordLucans work and your complimentary one, can't wait for the finale! im lucky i logged in on this day to see an update soo recently, im very *fated* to see this no? i havent come in here in over 6 months lol.
ArmstrongDicksmasher

Re: Fatemakers' Odyssey (50K) (part 71, last but one update)

Postby baud » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:59 pm

I've registered just to say I've enjoyed reading this Odyssey a lot. You've done a really good job with your story, especially with how you've depicted the characters, showing what are the consequences of the death of the emperor. You've shown a human side to this characters, even if they are conditionned super-humans. Their evolution across the story is interesting too, like the techmarine realising at the end that killing human that are trusting you is not right. Or even how Malistrum keep going, like a real determinator.

Also you keep throwing curveball at those poor marines of Strike force 4, they didn't get any break!

Thank you for sharing that story with us!
baud

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Fan Fiction