The Promethiad: Nyx Discussion

For convenient but separate story advertisement, planning and discussion threads.

The Promethiad: Nyx Discussion

Postby Ghurlag » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Hey guys, thought I'd get around to re-creating this forum for us.

I've been tinkering around with the old Librarius whilst we wait for the forum's image support to be sorted out, and I've knocked together this sample from the first few pages. It's by no means completely sorted out (there's an issue with copied punctuation, and especially GR's special characters) but let me know what you think anyway.

So, what's the next round of stuff we should be going over?

Edit: switched to a less rubbish file-hosting service.

As the misty veil of Albion is cast aside, we turn our gaze to the war-torn island of Albany, where the Red King vies with his former master for the control of a realm in dire threat.
Ghurlag

Re: The Promethiad: Nyx Discussion

Postby Phalanx » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Ghurlag, I'm not involved in this, but if you need a file hosting service, let me know. I can hook you up to upload to my site. Unlimited space, etc. :) No crappy adverts and the like, just direct links and fast downloads.
"There is an impothter among uth, and he touched my ath!"
ChrisDamico.co.uk
Phalanx

Postby Mossy Toes » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Do we need a pdf of all the things we can just repost? I mean, a PDF of the Atlas and its varied images, sure. Otherwise...can't we just transfer it?
What sphinx of plascrete and adamantium bashed open their skulls and ate up their brains and imagination? Imperator!
Mossy Toes

Postby Ghurlag » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:14 pm

Oh, it's not intended to be a replacement for the posts, just a print-nice version to flick through. It's mostly for my own amusement if I'm honest.

As the misty veil of Albion is cast aside, we turn our gaze to the war-torn island of Albany, where the Red King vies with his former master for the control of a realm in dire threat.
Ghurlag

Postby LordLucan » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:39 am

Sounds bloody good Ghurlag!
Check out the start of my new serialised novel, Gingerbread, published with Jukepop Serials (It is free to read, so please read and comment). Here's the link, enjoy:
https://www.jukepopserials.com/home/read/1367/?chapter=2&p=0&sl=10
LordLucan

Postby Obscura Boy » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:11 am

Loving what you've done with this, Ghurlag! :)
My other car is a Land Raider.
Obscura Boy

Postby Green River » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:59 pm

That PDF is pretty darn cool, Ghurlag! As you say, the image posting here is less than optimal, and to be honest I think it's going to stay that way, which is why my ambition to do some more documents for the librarius has been frustrated. Plus, it's essay season at the moment for me, so it'll be a few months before I can start to do things for this again. We may have to find a more permanen solution to the IMG problem. Also, I don't really feel welcome here at the Bolthole II anymore.
Green River

Return to Board index

Return to Planning and Discussion Threads