Planning Threads

For convenient but separate story advertisement, planning and discussion threads.

Planning Threads

Postby Commander Shadow » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 am

Hey, im sorry. I'm new to both bolthole sights (took me a while to find my way from the old BL forums here). Do we post planning threads here or in the actual group story box? I just saw this particular sub-forum.
- And there arose from the abyss a terrible beast and the armies of man were laid low by the walls of the ancient city. The ground shook and the skies trembled and all knew as the beast had come forth and that the end of time was upon them.

"Shadow is always right, except when he tries to save his men from charging orks" - Ang
Commander Shadow

Re: Planning Threads

Postby Ghurlag » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Hi CS. The planning threads would go here, yes. Think of the 'Group Stories' box as being for entirely in-character stuff and you'll not go far wrong.

PS: I've moved your planning thread from the other forum over here for you.

As the misty veil of Albion is cast aside, we turn our gaze to the war-torn island of Albany, where the Red King vies with his former master for the control of a realm in dire threat.
Ghurlag

Postby Commander Shadow » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:10 pm

thanks, sorry about my confusion, it'll never happen again! i swear....
:)
- And there arose from the abyss a terrible beast and the armies of man were laid low by the walls of the ancient city. The ground shook and the skies trembled and all knew as the beast had come forth and that the end of time was upon them.

"Shadow is always right, except when he tries to save his men from charging orks" - Ang
Commander Shadow

Postby Ghurlag » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:23 am

Hehe, no worries. It's perfectly understandable.

As the misty veil of Albion is cast aside, we turn our gaze to the war-torn island of Albany, where the Red King vies with his former master for the control of a realm in dire threat.
Ghurlag

Return to Board index

Return to Planning and Discussion Threads