Threshold Tales.

Extraneous communication, genuflection, adulation, dissection and admiration should make its way in here.

Threshold Tales.

Postby schaferwhat‽ » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:52 am

So for the second year I've entered the Game-Chef Game Design competition. This year going for a game of competitive story telling, which may be of interest for some of you lot. (Rob noticed me talking about it on Twitter and thought I should bring it up here and now I have done as much as I am going to do to it and have submitted it for the judging I feel like I can do it now).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ADj2z ... 3fVnNmLhFM

Considering the community around the competition has people producing games with "Simulated Brain Surgery as a Task Resolution Mechanic" I don't think this game will blow people away, but I think it is easy to expand (new story guides, new smoke tables) for more replay value and I do like the way the internal economy of the game functioned in playtesting.

Anyways comments, thoughts and what not always welcome, maybe you'll convince me to put energy into the space colony game I wasted a couple of days on this competition before I realised that there was no way I could make it do what I wanted be under 4000 words and have decent amounts of colour text for setting.
schaferwhat‽

Return to Board index

Return to Insanely Off Topic