Drawing thread.

Extraneous communication, genuflection, adulation, dissection and admiration should make its way in here.

Drawing thread.

Postby Therion » Fri May 08, 2015 1:26 am

I recently returned to drawing Rogue Trader stuff.
Here's my RT gallery on DeviantArt

(Speaking of Rogue Trader, there's an Oldhammer club on DA)

Here is my Red Bubble gallery with my own stuff.

What do you, guys think about it?
My DeviantArt Gallery

The pretensions of respect for work that the intellectual property fanatics hold evaporate as soon as the work in question is performed by a citizen of a "developing country".

World without justice and equality, without profound respect for humans and their life, their work, world based on power, be it economic power, political power or military power is the ultimate degradation of human being as an individual. Such a world is the ultimate heresy.
Therion

Re: Drawing thread.

Postby Therion » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:22 pm

My DeviantArt Gallery

The pretensions of respect for work that the intellectual property fanatics hold evaporate as soon as the work in question is performed by a citizen of a "developing country".

World without justice and equality, without profound respect for humans and their life, their work, world based on power, be it economic power, political power or military power is the ultimate degradation of human being as an individual. Such a world is the ultimate heresy.
Therion

Postby Therion » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Some new stuff:

Spoiler: Image

Comments, plz?
My DeviantArt Gallery

Therion

Postby Therion » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:22 am

Done some Wh40k fanart
What do you guys think about it?
My DeviantArt Gallery

Therion

Postby Rob P » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:15 pm

I'm not a fan of your 40k art but your style (of stuff posted here) reminds me of the early Sandman stuff including the colours used and James Herbert's 'The City'
Rob P

Postby Therion » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:31 am

Rob P wrote:I'm not a fan of your 40k art but your style (of stuff posted here) reminds me of the early Sandman stuff including the colours used and James Herbert's 'The City'

Oh gosh, I just got compared to Ian Miller :D ! Maybe there's some hope for me left :) .
My DeviantArt Gallery

Therion

Postby Therion » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:45 am

I think Decaying Wonderland IX is one of my best works. Done it with Sakura PIGMA Micron pens and then and then coloured it digitally.
Gallery Quality Giclée prints available on Society6.

In May and June I got a few donations and bought myself a several Sakura PIGMA Micron Pens, got high quality sketchbooks and two books about pen and ink drawing. The Technical Pen and Rendering in Pen and Ink. I thought that I'll be able to get more fans and donations and print sales, but it didn't work as I thought. Haven't seen any money from my art since then which kinda discouraged me, so I returned to gel pen and garbage paper and quck sketches.

Here are my works with these pens so far:
Prophet of Slaughter
Astral Mouse

My new works in general:
Cute Mouse Art

Wh40k: Rogue Trader fanart.

Mars 2019AD Art

Radium Feudalism Art

Technobarbarism Art
My DeviantArt Gallery

Therion

Return to Board index

Return to Insanely Off Topic