Demotivational

Extraneous communication, genuflection, adulation, dissection and admiration should make its way in here.

Re: Demotivational

Postby Xisor » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:35 pm

White ih3artath

"When my housemate puts his bike in the middle of the living room floor, I find that inordinately jarring, annoying and rude, but for me to refer to it as "genocide" would be incorrect." -Ath
xisor.wordpress
Xisor's Dice-o-matic Maiminator
Xisor
Site Admin

Postby Vivia » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:19 pm

Found here: Hacker leads Japanese police to cat
I love the serious face on its face.
There is nothing gay about the Princeton fight song. "Oh, the men of Princeton are charging up the rear, holding all the balls..." Okay, I hear it now. – Jack, episode Queen of Jordan
Vivia

Postby David Earle » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:01 am

Check out my blog!

"David is very very old, but also slow, he creeps up behind you without you noticing and then just as his non-breath fails to be felt against your neck he pounces and gives you an informative post." - schaferwhat‽

Ogunzhar lives!
David Earle

Postby sam vimes » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:14 pm

"Huron-Fal’s systems were on the verge of shutdown ... ‘This death,’ rasped the voder, ‘this death is ours. We choose it. We deny you your victory.’

"Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate."

"From iron cometh strength. From strength cometh will. From will cometh faith. From faith cometh honour. From honour cometh iron." "And may it ever be so"
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
sam vimes

Postby Bane Of Kings » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:34 pm

For anyone who like me, watches The Originals (and is up to date with the latest episode, although this is technically spoiler free):

BOOK/FILM/GAME/TV REVIEWS
http://thefictionalhangout.blogspot.co.uk/
"The Machine asked me to tell you something before we part. You once told John the whole point of Pandora’s box was that once you’ve opened it, you can’t close it again. She wanted me to remind you of how the story ends. When everything is over, when the worst has happened, there’s still one thing left in Pandora’s box: hope"
Bane Of Kings

Postby sam vimes » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:57 pm

"Huron-Fal’s systems were on the verge of shutdown ... ‘This death,’ rasped the voder, ‘this death is ours. We choose it. We deny you your victory.’

"Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate."

"From iron cometh strength. From strength cometh will. From will cometh faith. From faith cometh honour. From honour cometh iron." "And may it ever be so"
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
sam vimes

Postby Bane Of Kings » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:39 pm

"The Machine asked me to tell you something before we part. You once told John the whole point of Pandora’s box was that once you’ve opened it, you can’t close it again. She wanted me to remind you of how the story ends. When everything is over, when the worst has happened, there’s still one thing left in Pandora’s box: hope"
Bane Of Kings

Postby Athelassan » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:22 pm

[quote="Bane Of Kings"][/quote]
I'm pretty sure I've seen that image in this thread before.

Ath
Athelassan

Postby Vivia » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:55 pm

He thinks he is people!

I know it's supposedly sexually appealing for some, it makes me laugh, though his real hair looks so much better than the dark wig/fake hair he has in Sherlock, it looks somewhat human.
There is nothing gay about the Princeton fight song. "Oh, the men of Princeton are charging up the rear, holding all the balls..." Okay, I hear it now. – Jack, episode Queen of Jordan
Vivia

Postby Xisor » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:13 pm

Apparently found in the pub toilets of an old place I used to visit, on and off, over the course of about eight years:

"When my housemate puts his bike in the middle of the living room floor, I find that inordinately jarring, annoying and rude, but for me to refer to it as "genocide" would be incorrect." -Ath
xisor.wordpress
Xisor
Site Admin

Postby Vivia » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:07 am

Vivia

Postby sam vimes » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:33 pm

The German air controllers at Frankfurt Airport are renowned as a short-tempered lot. They not only expect one to know one's gate parking location, but how to get there without any assistance from them. So it was with some amusement that we (a Pan Am 747) listened to the following exchange between Frankfurt ground control and a British Airways 747, call sign Speedbird 206.

Speedbird 206: "Frankfurt, Speedbird 206 clear of active runway."
Ground: "Speedbird 206. Taxi to gate Alpha One-Seven."

The BA 747 pulled onto the main taxiway and slowed to a stop.

Ground: "Speedbird, do you not know where you are going?"
Speedbird 206: "Stand by, Ground, I'm looking up our gate location now."
Ground (with quite arrogant impatience): "Speedbird 206, have you not been to Frankfurt before?"
Speedbird 206 (coolly): "Yes, twice in 1944, but it was dark and I didn't land."

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
sam vimes

Postby Vivia » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:31 pm

Vivia

Postby sam vimes » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:17 pm

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
sam vimes

Postby Bane Of Kings » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:07 pm

Bane Of Kings

Postby sam vimes » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:55 pm

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
sam vimes

Postby Mossy Toes » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:22 am

Bane Of Kings wrote:Image

Hah. Just means they can't blame Green Lantern on anybody else...
What sphinx of plascrete and adamantium bashed open their skulls and ate up their brains and imagination? Imperator!
Mossy Toes

Postby Vivia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Feelings of ambiguity after Christmas.
Vivia

Postby Xisor » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:35 pm

xisor.wordpress
Xisor
Site Admin

Postby Vivia » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:11 pm

:lol:

Vivia

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Insanely Off Topic