Demotivational

Extraneous communication, genuflection, adulation, dissection and admiration should make its way in here.

Re: Demotivational

Postby SIngemeister » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:51 pm

Athelassan wrote:Seems a bit strange to be calling a website from 2008 "classic" but I guess it is in internet terms. Dunno what that makes this.

An archeological discovery, I think. Dates back to the Geocities cultures.

Spoiler: I get a twisted sense of satisfaction from decolouring Ath's posts.

SIngemeister

Postby Vivia » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:20 pm

There is nothing gay about the Princeton fight song. "Oh, the men of Princeton are charging up the rear, holding all the balls..." Okay, I hear it now. – Jack, episode Queen of Jordan
Vivia

Postby Bane Of Kings » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:37 pm

BOOK/FILM/GAME/TV REVIEWS
http://thefictionalhangout.blogspot.co.uk/
"The Machine asked me to tell you something before we part. You once told John the whole point of Pandora’s box was that once you’ve opened it, you can’t close it again. She wanted me to remind you of how the story ends. When everything is over, when the worst has happened, there’s still one thing left in Pandora’s box: hope"
Bane Of Kings

Postby Xisor » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:43 am

"When my housemate puts his bike in the middle of the living room floor, I find that inordinately jarring, annoying and rude, but for me to refer to it as "genocide" would be incorrect." -Ath
xisor.wordpress
Xisor's Dice-o-matic Maiminator
Xisor
Site Admin

Postby Bane Of Kings » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:45 pm

"The Machine asked me to tell you something before we part. You once told John the whole point of Pandora’s box was that once you’ve opened it, you can’t close it again. She wanted me to remind you of how the story ends. When everything is over, when the worst has happened, there’s still one thing left in Pandora’s box: hope"
Bane Of Kings

Postby sam vimes » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:30 pm

Well I wish I could reach across the internet and beat some sense into some people the old fashioned way, damn this generation really is spoiled the copious amounts of dosh thier parents notwithstanding
http://happyplace.someecards.com/facebo ... ok/?page=1
"Huron-Fal’s systems were on the verge of shutdown ... ‘This death,’ rasped the voder, ‘this death is ours. We choose it. We deny you your victory.’

"Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate."

"From iron cometh strength. From strength cometh will. From will cometh faith. From faith cometh honour. From honour cometh iron." "And may it ever be so"
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
sam vimes

Postby sam vimes » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:45 pm

"Huron-Fal’s systems were on the verge of shutdown ... ‘This death,’ rasped the voder, ‘this death is ours. We choose it. We deny you your victory.’

"Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate."

"From iron cometh strength. From strength cometh will. From will cometh faith. From faith cometh honour. From honour cometh iron." "And may it ever be so"
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
sam vimes

Postby David Earle » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:03 am

Check out my blog!

"David is very very old, but also slow, he creeps up behind you without you noticing and then just as his non-breath fails to be felt against your neck he pounces and gives you an informative post." - schaferwhat‽

Ogunzhar lives!
David Earle

Postby Bane Of Kings » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:29 pm

Bane Of Kings

Postby Xisor » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:50 am

"When my housemate puts his bike in the middle of the living room floor, I find that inordinately jarring, annoying and rude, but for me to refer to it as "genocide" would be incorrect." -Ath
xisor.wordpress
Xisor's Dice-o-matic Maiminator
Xisor
Site Admin

Postby Vivia » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:41 pm

There is nothing gay about the Princeton fight song. "Oh, the men of Princeton are charging up the rear, holding all the balls..." Okay, I hear it now. – Jack, episode Queen of Jordan
Vivia

Postby Vivia » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:16 pm

This one deserves an additional post.

Vivia

Postby Athelassan » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:42 pm

Vivia wrote:This one deserves an additional post.

Wow.

The best, or perhaps worst, thing about it I think is that even if it made sense, it still wouldn't make any sense.

Ath
Athelassan

Postby sam vimes » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:10 pm

Athelassan wrote:
Vivia wrote:This one deserves an additional post.

Wow.

The best, or perhaps worst, thing about it I think is that even if it made sense, it still wouldn't make any sense.

Ath

The stupid it hurts me

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
sam vimes

Postby David Earle » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:14 pm

If that happens, there's a kidnapping involved and everyone suffers.

Back to funny! I've been playing a lot of Hearthstone lately...

Check out my blog!

"David is very very old, but also slow, he creeps up behind you without you noticing and then just as his non-breath fails to be felt against your neck he pounces and gives you an informative post." - schaferwhat‽

Ogunzhar lives!
David Earle

Postby Bane Of Kings » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:30 pm

Bane Of Kings

Postby Vivia » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:50 am

I'm curious about the FREE sausage rolls.
Vivia

Postby Bane Of Kings » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:56 am

Bane Of Kings

Postby sam vimes » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:54 pm

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
sam vimes

Postby Bane Of Kings » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:30 pm

Bane Of Kings

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Insanely Off Topic