What are you playing?

Extraneous communication, genuflection, adulation, dissection and admiration should make its way in here.

Re: What are you playing?

Postby Xisor » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:54 am

https://www.fallenlondon.com

I've been messing about with Fallen London (the browser precursor to other things I've been playing: Sunless Seas and Cultist Simulator!), and though they're not amazing for super-long bouts of playing (Sunless Seas is so slow I might consider discrete hours of it therapy rather than gameplay! :lol: ), they are nevertheless rather fun and strangely endearing little things.

Also the art/visuals is fairly fun too. (Also: Blemmigans, little mushroom creatures - I think they're now my favourite fictional creature, and I've only met maybe four of them. Add in the rubbery people and that's another favourite group!)

Anyway, Fallen London's free to play (some pay to play sections, and pay to play more), and allows for some intriguing little player:player interactions too. 8-)
"When my housemate puts his bike in the middle of the living room floor, I find that inordinately jarring, annoying and rude, but for me to refer to it as "genocide" would be incorrect." -Ath
xisor.wordpress
Xisor's Dice-o-matic Maiminator
Xisor
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Insanely Off Topic