Possible hacked account

An area for Bolthole-related business, such as technical issues, moderation consultation and any Bolthole-related topics.

Possible hacked account

Postby Mauthos » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:12 am

Hello guys,

I have been away for a while due to work, home etc and recently came back and found that I couldn't log in but Mauthos was showing up as a registered user currently online.

I cannot see any eronous posts and I hope that whoever managed to gain access to my account did not PM anyone and insult people.

I have updated my account details to hopefully prevent this from happening again and if this person offended anyone I can only apologies.

Regards,
The real Mauthos. :)
Simplicity is the key to brilliance.
Mauthos

Re: Possible hacked account

Postby Squiggle » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:40 am

How do I know you are the real Mauthos? ;)

Any issues, give me a shout.
If my mind's the weapon, my heart's the extra clip

Forum Moderator

@sqyiggle
Squiggle

Postby LordLucan » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:33 am

Squiggle wrote:How do I know you are the real Mauthos? ;)

Only a doppleganger of squiggle would question the reality of Mauthos's personage!

It's started! The pod-person invasion! You all said I was mad! Now who's mad huh? HUH? *draws shotgun and starts firing wildly in all directions*

POD-PEOPLE! POD-PEOPLE! ehaaahahahahahahhahahahahhhhahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

*leaps out of window*
Check out my debut fantasy novel from Fox Spirit Books, The Hobgoblin's Herald (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hobgoblins-Herald-R-Aston/dp/1910462047). If you've read it, please rate and review it on amazon; I'd be eternally grateful. The sequel, Eater of Names, is out in 2018, so watch this space.
LordLucan

Postby Xisor » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:58 am

Mauthos wrote:I cannot see any eronous posts

I misread that as "any erogenous posts"; day made. :lol:
"When my housemate puts his bike in the middle of the living room floor, I find that inordinately jarring, annoying and rude, but for me to refer to it as "genocide" would be incorrect." -Ath
xisor.wordpress
Xisor's Dice-o-matic Maiminator
Xisor
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to About the Bolthole