Skip to content

Bolthole blog article ideas

An area for Bolthole-related business, such as technical issues, moderation consultation and any Bolthole-related topics.

Bolthole blog article ideas

Postby LordLucan » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Does anyone have any they would like to share? or does someone want to write something for the blog?

I know we alreayd have a sticky thread for this, but I thought I'd post a new topic to get people's attention.

So, any ideas you'd like to pitch? :D
Check out the start of my new serialised novel, Gingerbread, published with Jukepop Serials (It is free to read, so please read and comment). Here's the link, enjoy:
https://www.jukepopserials.com/home/read/1367/?chapter=2&p=0&sl=10
LordLucan

Re: Bolthole blog article ideas

Postby J D Dunsany » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:50 pm

I'm working on a 'Wrath of Iron' extended review - I've just finished the book and it's one of those novels that's led me to think about the distinctiveness of the 40K setting and a few other related issues. I'll try and have it ready in the next few days or so.

JDD
JDD story of the moment: Glory
J D Dunsany

Postby LordLucan » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Yeah, but everyone does book reviews JDD. :P

But more seriously, that will be warmly received I am sure (do I have access tot he blog editing thingys, because i have no idea how to work it incidentally... :D)
Check out the start of my new serialised novel, Gingerbread, published with Jukepop Serials (It is free to read, so please read and comment). Here's the link, enjoy:
https://www.jukepopserials.com/home/read/1367/?chapter=2&p=0&sl=10
LordLucan

Postby schaferwhat‽ » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:21 pm

I struggle to think of stuff, well I don't but I get caught up researching stuff I think of.

That said I would happily put 1k-4k on a semi-regular basis on anything you want my perspective on. So I am open to write according to requests. (That said perhaps I should get around to finishing the exploring the benefits of the 40k setting for writers and the other piece exploring the mythic nature of the Horus Heresy).
schaferwhat‽

Postby J D Dunsany » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Schafe, you're a tt player as well as a BL fan aren't you? As a non-player, I'd be interested in anything that explores the relationship between the game and the fiction, be that lore changes, game mechanics or what not. :)
JDD story of the moment: Glory
J D Dunsany

Postby schaferwhat‽ » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:12 pm

that is a good idea, and vibes with some of the discussions that came up at the weekender as well so seems to a point worth exploring.
schaferwhat‽

Return to About the Bolthole