Skip to content

Bloghole Comp - Author Interviews

An area for Bolthole-related business, such as technical issues, moderation consultation and any Bolthole-related topics.

Re: Bloghole Comp - Author Interviews

Postby Liliedhe » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:13 am

No criticism was intended, it's just that I feared my question might get lost, considering I made it long before you actually asked for it ;).
"You were a warleader, a fighter, when did you gain such illuminating insight into the minds of others?"
"I learned such things as you and your brothers applied brand to my flesh and parted skin with rasp and knife," snarled Astelan. "When your witches tried to prise open my mind they opened me for an instant and I stared back."
Liliedhe

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:20 am

Andy Hoare's interview is now up:

http://wp.me/p1Wfo2-5P
Shadowhawk's Shade My 40k/writing/review blog. You can check out all my reviews here.

My current fiction projects - Veergati: The Scarlet Records, an Indian space opera inspired by Star Trek.
shadowhawk2008

Location: Battle-barge Spear of Lycaeus of the Angels of Retribution

Postby Liliedhe » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:06 am

The cover of Savage Scars always amuses me, in this special resigned way when you know you have just been fooled and fell for it hook, line and sinker... 8-)
"You were a warleader, a fighter, when did you gain such illuminating insight into the minds of others?"
"I learned such things as you and your brothers applied brand to my flesh and parted skin with rasp and knife," snarled Astelan. "When your witches tried to prise open my mind they opened me for an instant and I stared back."
Liliedhe

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Less than 24 hours left!
Shadowhawk's Shade My 40k/writing/review blog. You can check out all my reviews here.

My current fiction projects - Veergati: The Scarlet Records, an Indian space opera inspired by Star Trek.
shadowhawk2008

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Interviews have been sent to Paul, Dan and Nik. Now awaiting their replies.

Mystery author #3, I need to talk with and find out a schedule for that one since I have something special in mind than just an interview. Will keep you folks updated.

shadowhawk2008

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:54 am

Have received Paul's interview back.

shadowhawk2008

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:38 pm

Headsup:

Dan Abnett will be author of the week on Monday. His wife, Nik Vincent, will be the other one on Thursday.

shadowhawk2008

Postby Major Rawne » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:16 pm

shadowhawk2008 wrote:Headsup:

Dan Abnett will be author of the week on Monday. His wide, Nik Vincent, will be the other one on Thursday.

*Sniggers* :lol:
Major Rawne

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:30 pm

Goddamn smartphone.

shadowhawk2008

Postby Liliedhe » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:14 am

Lots of interesting stuff in the Dan Interview (more Iron Snakes yay). I did a lot of squeeing... :lol:

Unremembered Empire *shiver*
Liliedhe

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:27 pm

I thought you'd like all that :-)

shadowhawk2008

Postby Liliedhe » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:43 pm

You know me too well :P
Liliedhe

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:31 am

Tomorrow will be Gav Thorpe.

shadowhawk2008

Postby Liliedhe » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:53 am

:mrgreen:

Very nice.
Liliedhe

Postby Vivia » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:57 am

*gasp*
I've to read it nau!
There is nothing gay about the Princeton fight song. "Oh, the men of Princeton are charging up the rear, holding all the balls..." Okay, I hear it now. – Jack, episode Queen of Jordan
Vivia

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Tue May 22, 2012 9:18 am

Rob Sanders' interview will be posted either on thursday or friday, time permitting. It is a really good one, and really long. Akin to reading a 5k short story :D

shadowhawk2008

Postby Pyroriffic » Tue May 22, 2012 4:59 pm

shadowhawk2008 wrote:Rob Sanders' interview will be posted either on thursday or friday, time permitting. It is a really good one, and really long. Akin to reading a 5k short story :D

Bloody teachers.
I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Pyroriffic

Postby Major Rawne » Tue May 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Pyroriffic wrote:
shadowhawk2008 wrote:Rob Sanders' interview will be posted either on thursday or friday, time permitting. It is a really good one, and really long. Akin to reading a 5k short story :D

Bloody teachers.

And an English teacher at that. I bet Rob sent it in the that horrible scrawly hand writing all teachers are know for :D
Major Rawne

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Sat May 26, 2012 1:59 pm

shadowhawk2008

Postby Liliedhe » Sat May 26, 2012 3:24 pm

*grumblemumble* almost nothing new *mumblegrumble* :P
Liliedhe

PreviousNext

Return to About the Bolthole