Skip to content

Bloghole Comp - Author Interviews

An area for Bolthole-related business, such as technical issues, moderation consultation and any Bolthole-related topics.

Re: Bloghole Comp - Author Interviews

Postby groovysl » Sat May 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Thanks SH and RS for the interview. Although as Lil points out, no rumours, about new stuff, I though Mr S offered really enjoyable and interesting views on his writing and what it means to him to write for BL. I really enjoyed it.
groovysl

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Sun May 27, 2012 5:26 am

Well, he can't exactly talk about stuff that BL hasn't announced. But, expect some Alpha Legion Heresy goodness from him by this time next year. I'm quite positive that he has been given a novel commission.
Shadowhawk's Shade My 40k/writing/review blog. You can check out all my reviews here.

My current fiction projects - Veergati: The Scarlet Records, an Indian space opera inspired by Star Trek.
shadowhawk2008

Location: Battle-barge Spear of Lycaeus of the Angels of Retribution

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Jim's answers received. Going up sometime next week.
Shadowhawk's Shade My 40k/writing/review blog. You can check out all my reviews here.

My current fiction projects - Veergati: The Scarlet Records, an Indian space opera inspired by Star Trek.
shadowhawk2008

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:28 pm

Jim's Q&A has been delayed slightly as I am currently travelling and last week was completely busy. I'll keep you guys posted.

shadowhawk2008

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Jim's Q&A goes up tomorrow morning.

shadowhawk2008

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:28 am

shadowhawk2008

Postby Mauthos » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:58 am

Great interview SH! Really good in depth answers from Jim Swallow. Good stuff! :)
Simplicity is the key to brilliance.
Mauthos

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:13 am

Burden of Duty. Burden of Duty. Burden of Duty. Burden of Duty. Burden of Duty. Burden of Duty. Burden of Duty. Burden of Duty. Burden of Duty. Burden of Duty.

Nope, not excited about that one bit. Nope. Nope. Nope.

shadowhawk2008

Postby Erunanion » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:56 am

Nice interview SH. Its odd that I've not actually read that much of Mr Swallow's 40K back-catalogue, despite loving his HH stuff. Clearly, that needs to be amended (and a wee look at his steampunk western series while I'm at it...).
Check out my shiny new website, with genuine new-blog smell! - http://www.jonathandbeer.com

The Emperor's Mercy - Prologue - The first piece of fiction I've put up on the Bolthole's new incarnation.

"It is the 41st Millennium, and never underestimate the ability of the universe to infinitely screw you over." - Lord Lucan
Erunanion

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:00 am

Erunanion wrote:Nice interview SH. Its odd that I've not actually read that much of Mr Swallow's 40K back-catalogue, despite loving his HH stuff. Clearly, that needs to be amended (and a wee look at his steampunk western series while I'm at it...).

A 40k author who writes YA Steampunk/Western/SF. Seriously, I was sold when I read that. I've read most of his BL stuff, barring a few shorts that are no longer available and, of course, the Book of Blood. Ah well. Eventually :-)

shadowhawk2008

Postby Major Rawne » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Pretty neat interview.
Major Rawne

Previous

Return to About the Bolthole