The Children of the Templar

Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim, dark future there is only war.

The Children of the Templar

Postby Brother Coa » Wed May 25, 2016 11:18 am

Greeting everyone.

I am new to this forum and I found about it via Gav Thrope who told me that I can get the feedback I am asking for in this place.

Some time ago I have written my very own Warhammer 40.000 fan novel, I share it on several places and it got mostly positive feedback. Many suggested me to sent it to Black Library for them to read it, and I will when their next open submissions open. But what I want right now is for some professionals to read it and give me their opinion. So if you could read it and post your opinions I would be very grateful. :)

Here is the link to the novel: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

You can download it here in PDF format. Also I gave readers in introduction that 40k and everything associated to it belongs to GW and it's intellectual property, that this is a fan novel and as such is not canon and lastly the link to the cover photo I made myself and it's original author.

Here is the cover image that I made for the novel:

Thank you very much in advance, I hope you will enjoy it. :)
Brother Coa

Return to Board index

Return to Warhammer 40,000