"San Cicaro": An Open call for Urban Fantasy Short Stories

For fiction and non-fiction outside the Black Library range. This includes book reviews, recommendations, advice on writing, and publishing fiction of any nature.

"San Cicaro": An Open call for Urban Fantasy Short Stories

Postby LordLucan » Thu May 17, 2018 11:40 pm

Why hello my dear bolthole forumites!

You may remember James Fadeley (he2etic in boltholer parlance) and I were editors on the old bolthole anthologies, including Marching Time and Far Worlds.

Well, we have a new urban fantasy fiction submission window in the works, which will be for our fledging Thunderbird Studio's debut anthology, titled San Cicaro. We are looking for writers to join us for this new project.

If you're interested, follow the link below, which will take you to our submission flyer. This includes info about what sort of stories we're after, submisison guidelines, where to submit, word counts and what we'll be paying, etc.

Here's the link: http://tbirdstudios.com/news/san-cicaro/

Any further questions? Please feel free to email us directly at admin@tbirdstudios.com

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to reading your stories in future.
Check out my debut fantasy novel from Fox Spirit Books, The Hobgoblin's Herald (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hobgoblins-Herald-R-Aston/dp/1910462047). If you've read it, please rate and review it on amazon; I'd be eternally grateful. The sequel, Eater of Names, is out in 2018, so watch this space.
LordLucan

Re: "San Cicaro": An Open call for Urban Fantasy Short Stori

Postby Squiggle » Mon May 21, 2018 9:39 pm

Oooh. 2 months to write a few thousand words? Colour me interested.
If my mind's the weapon, my heart's the extra clip

Forum Moderator

@sqyiggle
Squiggle

Return to Board index

Return to Published Works