Question on Submissions

For fiction and non-fiction outside the Black Library range. This includes book reviews, recommendations, advice on writing, and publishing fiction of any nature.

Question on Submissions

Postby Lamanitus » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:05 am

Hello, so I heard that for the Submissions Window, it needs to be a 500 word synopsis, does anyone know if there is any more to the requirements? A particular theme perhaps?
Lamanitus

Re: Question on Submissions

Postby Major Rawne » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:13 am

If this is the BL window that's about to open then I should be Monday that they officially announce all the details.

From what I remember at the weekender it wasn't a 500 word synopsis, it was a 500 word sample if your story. The assumption being it's the best 500 words. The theme is Deathwatch.

As a little note I got the feeling that there is the expectation that your story will be written and that you the pull out your submission sample.
Major Rawne

Postby Lamanitus » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:00 am

Dang. If that is the case, that is unfortunate. I only recently heard there were Submission Windows at all. So guess I have to wait a while before I can enter in one!
Lamanitus

Postby Lamanitus » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:59 am

Well, It is a short story at least! When you said that, I thought you meant a full novel. I can do this! Hopefully! I will!
Lamanitus

Return to Board index

Return to Published Works