The Founding Fields v3.0

For fiction and non-fiction outside the Black Library range. This includes book reviews, recommendations, advice on writing, and publishing fiction of any nature.

The Founding Fields v3.0

Postby shadowhawk2008 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:04 pm

We are going to be redesigning the site soon and are looking for feedback.

As some if you may have heard we are going to be taking the site to v3.0 very soon. My question to you is what do you want to see added or removed? Everything will be considered but keep in mind we will not be able to do everything. Please provide details.

The general look of the site will be the same but you are going to see a lot of new content that was not there originally.
1. We are going to be working on a weekly new release list, news roll up and announcement that should be starting up soon, prior to the new design.
2. You will also notice more editorial and articles for and about the book industry.
3. We are also going to be working in getting more author interviews and some interviews from publishers as well for those aspiring authors out there.

As you have seen we have introduced comic book reviews this year, we have a couple new ideas for new product reviews but those are kinda under wraps until we lock down some more details and deals with publishers.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them on the FB page

http://www.facebook.com/TheFoundingFiel ... 9483603317

or,

Feel free to post it here and I'll pass it all along to Commissar Ploss.
Shadowhawk's Shade My 40k/writing/review blog. You can check out all my reviews here.

My current fiction projects - Veergati: The Scarlet Records, an Indian space opera inspired by Star Trek.
shadowhawk2008

Location: Battle-barge Spear of Lycaeus of the Angels of Retribution

Return to Board index

Return to Published Works