I'm happy that i have spare money at the moment

A place to discuss all Warhammer-related background and products not explicitly connected to the Black Library.

I'm happy that i have spare money at the moment

Postby Fenris » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... R3_0NIyces

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Praise the Emperor,they didnt mess him up like Sigismund
Thrusting his thunder hammer into the sky, he shouted—so that all could hear "Primarch.Progenitor, to your glory!"
"And to the glory of Him on Earth!" his brothers bellowed in response
-
A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked
Fenris

Re: I'm happy that i have spare money at the moment

Postby Xisor » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:42 pm

I smiled very happily to see this.

I mean: I stoically remained stern and emotionless, but was quietly pleased by the satisfactory depiction. :ugeek:
"When my housemate puts his bike in the middle of the living room floor, I find that inordinately jarring, annoying and rude, but for me to refer to it as "genocide" would be incorrect." -Ath
xisor.wordpress
Xisor's Dice-o-matic Maiminator
Xisor
Site Admin

Postby Fenris » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:57 pm

Same :ugeek:
Thrusting his thunder hammer into the sky, he shouted—so that all could hear "Primarch.Progenitor, to your glory!"
-
A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked
Fenris

Postby Fenris » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:28 pm

101€ with the delivery

Ouch.

Worth it,but ouch
-
Fenris

Postby Fenris » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:08 pm

So,got the box this morning.

Now comes the realization that i'll assemble it in 6 months at best,and better not think about painting... :oops:
-
Fenris

Postby Rob P » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:07 pm

Nice purchase!

I really like some of the FW stuff but can't justify it because i'm often in the zone of your last comment!
Rob P

Postby Fenris » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:48 pm

Sadly it's a recurring thing lately

Out of the stuff i can see from where i'm sitting now,i've most of Betrayal at Calth,one Knight,one devastator squad,one unit of inceptors,a power armor Primaris captain,a spiritseer,a bonesinger and 4/5 of a unit of wraithguards that are still lefts unbuilt >.<
-
Fenris

Return to Board index

Return to Worlds of Warhammer