Look,more 30k

A place to discuss all Warhammer-related background and products not explicitly connected to the Black Library.

Look,more 30k

Postby Fenris » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:42 pm

Thrusting his thunder hammer into the sky, he shouted—so that all could hear "Primarch.Progenitor, to your glory!"
"And to the glory of Him on Earth!" his brothers bellowed in response
-
A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked
Fenris

Re: Look,more 30k

Postby Fenris » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:22 am

The rumor mill says

quote removed for bad language> - Ath
Thrusting his thunder hammer into the sky, he shouted—so that all could hear "Primarch.Progenitor, to your glory!"
-
A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked
Fenris

Postby Athelassan » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:26 am

Mind the language, please.
Athelassan

Postby Fenris » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:32 am

Just reporting it as it was posted

Also

They were right in calling out natfka :lol:
-
Fenris

Postby Athelassan » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:04 am

Fenris wrote:Just reporting it as it was posted

I know, but that doesn't exempt it from the forum rules.
Athelassan

Postby Fenris » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:22 pm

So...The contemptor has

-1 CC arm
-1 melta arm
-1 kheres arm
-1 lascannon arm

The FW equivalent come at 34£+38£ so a few cent under 100€ (without considering the delivery fee)

The box is rumored at 130€

I can see the saving in the box :D
-
Fenris

Postby Fenris » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:14 pm

-
Fenris

Postby Fenris » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:48 pm

Quality seems good
-
Fenris

Postby Mossy Toes » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:37 am

Fingers... itching...
What sphinx of plascrete and adamantium bashed open their skulls and ate up their brains and imagination? Imperator!
Mossy Toes

Postby Fenris » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:48 pm

I already have 70 tacs (maybe 80,lost count) and i don't play HH so i don't really need the mk IV armors.....And still,i'm probably going to buy it for the contemptor/terminators/terminator captain equivalent

What i'll do with the power armors i dont know yet...Maybe iì'll keep those too in the end...
-
Fenris

Postby revelation » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:29 am

I wish the pose on the Contemptor was a bit cooler. It looks a bit stiff. Other than that, I'm looking forward to the box set.
revelation

Postby Fenris » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:08 pm

Preordered it today.

On the contemptor..Yeah,it's a bit stiff but it's mostly because we are used to see contemptors being posed thanks to all the different parts that make up the legs/arms of the FW one

This one has 1 piece for both so it's more limited.

That said,i'll probably magnetize the kheres and melta arms and swap them around with my resin contemptor so it will pay for itself just with that :D (and i mean it quite literally considering that 2 contemptor arms from FW are 19£ + delivery fees)
-
Fenris

Postby Fenris » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:36 pm

Got my box a few days early

Now,time to...Wait for my last order of 2mmx1mm / 5mmx1mm magnets to be delivered :lol:

The only thing i can start to assemble right now is the terminator squad
-
Fenris

Postby Fenris » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:48 pm

Brother sergent Bear Hug

Still him,combined with the power of magnetism :lol:
-
Fenris

Postby Fenris » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:02 am

And for everyone asking himself how FW will recoup the lost sales
via Forgeworld:
"The Volkite Chargers will be coming back, but slightly modified. When they return, the right hand will be moulded on to the weapon. this modification will be carried out across the special weapons range in time."

The plastics in the calth box all have hands moulded on the weapons.

This is pretty much a step to make everything resin compatible with those.And i'm suddenly happy i magnetized the combi bolter up there :lol:
-
Fenris

Return to Board index

Return to Worlds of Warhammer