Black Library Release Calendar

Considering Black Library books, products and events.

Re: Black Library Release Calendar

Postby Duke_Leto » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:07 am

Lord of the Night wrote:https://www.games-workshop.com/en-WW/Legends-Genestealer-Cults-A5-HB

The Genestealers are getting their own Legends novel... by Peter Fehevhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0pEb0YOFUI

0:09 is my reaction. YAAAAY!!! :D :D :D

Overjoyed to see that Fehevhari isn't done with Black Library and vice versa. Will be picking this up immediately next Saturday, will mean going overbudget on books a bit, but it's Fehevhari so it's not as if not buying it is an option.


LotN


Several people have now recommended Fire Caste to me and saying Fehevhari is a good author with more complex stories and not bolter porn. I think this was a classic example of don't judge a book by the cover (or title) as I avoided it!

I think his first book I will read will be this Genestealer Cults. If it is as good as some of you are expecting then Fire Cast next!
Duke_Leto
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:43 am


Re: Black Library Release Calendar

Postby Lord of the Night » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:47 pm

This just in from FantasyCon:

Facebook wrote: - Guy has written a Primarchs novel, 'Perturabo: The Hammer of Olympia'. It features the early days of his upbringing by the Tyrant of Lochos, and also his vengeful decimation of the populace once they rebel against the Imperium later on.
- Gav is writing a Primarchs novel focusing on Lorgar.
- David is planning a Primarchs novel focusing on Ferrus Manus.
- Laurie announced his SMB novel 'Slaughter at Giant's Coffin', which while 40k also has many links to the Heresy and particularly the events surrounding the Pharos.


The Primarchs stuff is self-explanatory, but the SMB novel that Laurie announced is about the Battle of Miral, where the Scythes of the Emperor met Hive Fleet Kraken in battle after the Devouring of Sotha.

Spoiler: They lost. Bad.




LotN
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/lab ... %20Reviews - Black Library Reviews by Lord of the Night@Talk Wargaming
User avatar
Lord of the Night
 
Posts: 3244
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:38 pm
Location: The Warp


Re: Black Library Release Calendar

Postby Major Rawne » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:28 am

Lord of the Night wrote:This just in from FantasyCon:

Facebook wrote: - Guy has written a Primarchs novel, 'Perturabo: The Hammer of Olympia'. It features the early days of his upbringing by the Tyrant of Lochos, and also his vengeful decimation of the populace once they rebel against the Imperium later on.
- Gav is writing a Primarchs novel focusing on Lorgar.
- David is planning a Primarchs novel focusing on Ferrus Manus.
- Laurie announced his SMB novel 'Slaughter at Giant's Coffin', which while 40k also has many links to the Heresy and particularly the events surrounding the Pharos.



Interesting stuff. Particularly intrigued by David planning a Ferrus Manus book, as he'd been tweeting of late about already writing something Iron Hands. Unless of course i'm mistaken and this is what he's already been doing and not more. Either way i'm excited.
User avatar
Major Rawne
 
Posts: 1158
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 am
Location: Under Your Bed


Re: Black Library Release Calendar

Postby Lord of the Night » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:30 am

The Black Library Motherlode: October-January Release List - AKA PRE-ORDERS ARE BACK!!!


No you aren't on coke, probably, and that title is real. Thanks to a wonderful link that I wish i'd known about before this morning, I now know the entire release schedule for the remaining year. And I share it with my fellow forumites.

Black Library & Warhammer Digital - All Products

So let's start from the top:

Black Library & Warhammer Digital - Shadowsword ebook
Black Library & Warhammer Digital - Baneblade (Hardback)

First off is the sequel to Baneblade by Guy Haley, Shadowsword. It looks to be a typical BL hardback of the older days, meaning it's longer than 300 pages. What is surprising however is that the original novel Baneblade is being re-released as a hardback to fit in with the sudden sequel format upgrade. I will definitely get Shadowsword, and I may just get Baneblade as well so that the two can be signed and fit into my collection.

Black Library & Warhammer Digital - Roboute Guilliman: Lord of Ultramar Hardback

The first of the Primarchs novels will be released as a regular hardback and at the surprisingly decent price of £12.99. Given the length of these books I think that this is the best price possible considering their hardback status while taking their reduced length into account. I'll pick this one up for definite.

Black Library & Warhammer Digital - Vox Tenebris (MP3)

A new audio from Robbie MacNiven, set during the recent War Zone Fenris supplement it features a Dark Angel Deathwing and Space Wolf Terminator forced to work together, while the former's Chapter is bombing the hell out of the latter's homeworlds. Interesting situation, may just get it.

Black Library & Warhammer Digital - Warden of the Blade (Limited Edition)
Black Library & Warhammer Digital - Warden of the Blade (eBook)

Warden of the Blade by David Annandale is something i've been looking forward to for months now. The first Castellan Crowe, my favourite GK EVER, novel. But it will actually be available as a LE edition as well with a rather beautiful piece of cover art and a very nicely designed spine. Now I don't know what the internal art is like, that and the hefty price tag of £45 compared to £18 for the regular version makes me wary, but I will keep my options open. But I would very much like to know if the LE version will be at Black Library Live or only available through the website.

Black Library & Warhammer Digital - The Thirteenth Wolf (mp3)

The Thirteenth Wolf by Gav Thorpe is a new HH audio-drama set during the Burning of Prospero and is based around the 13th Company pursuing the Thousand Sons into the Warp, essentially the beginning of their great legend but with the addition of finding out exactly what drove them to embrace such an uncertain future. A definite buy for me.

Black Library & Warhammer Digital - Sons of the Forge eBook
Black Library & Warhammer Digital - Sons of the Forge (Limited Edition)

Sons of the Forge by Nick Kyme is the next LE novella for the Horus Heresy, which means i'll be waiting for the regular version. But it looks to be quite a good story, based around the beginning of the Forgefathers and their sacred duty to oversee the Artefacts of Vulkan, though the first man to hold this title has the duty of scattering them rather than recovering them. Looking forward to the regular edition coming out.

Black Library & Warhammer Digital - Blood Bowl: The Boxed Set

We all know that Blood Bowl will be coming back, and what better way to celebrate it's return than by bringing back the original book series in a new hardback format. Blood Bowl, Dead Ball, Deathmatch and Rumble in the Jungle all in hardback for the first time ever. Now i've never read these, or heard of them before now, but they look interesting, but this is one that will probably excite the older fans of GW/BL a lot more than it does me. The boxset is priced at £50, which for four hardback novels is not actually a bad price since it means individually you'd pay about £12.99 for each one.

Black Library & Warhammer Digital - Fabius Bile: Primogenitor (eBook)
Black Library & Warhammer Digital - Fabius Bile: Primogenitor (Limited Edition)

Fabius Bile is finally getting this own book series, and with an LE edition to boot, HOLY NECRONOMICON BATMAN! Are you seeing that cover? It actually looks like the Book of the Dead! Now that is an LE I can get excited about, even if it may not contain anything completely new like the short-lived First Edition versions. Still a hefty price upgrade most likely given that the original is £18, this will probably be £45 at the very least. But it looks to be a fantastic novel given the blurb, one that I can't wait to get into.

Black Library & Warhammer Digital - Tyrant of the Hollow Worlds (eBook)

Tyrant of the Hollow Worlds is a return to the Space Marines Battles series, and what better way than to go Chaos once more. It seems as if my suspicions, and hopes, were true and this novel is indeed focused on the Red Corsairs and the diabolical Huron Blackheart. Only makes me more excited for this book, it's been too long since we had a CSMB book and I want to see a lot more of them in the future. Price isn't listed but given the SMB series has been releasing with HB/Ebook and then PB in the future, i'd guess it will be £9.99 for the digi version and £18 for the HB.

Black Library & Warhammer Digital - Azrael (Limited Edition)

The Space Marine Legends series continues with Azrael by Gav Thorpe. Those who have bought into the previous releases like Shrike and Cassius should know what to expect from this one. Another LE edition which means a £40 price tag at the least, but whether or not it's worth it is up to you. I'll wait for the regular edition, but I will definitely buy the regular edition.

Black Library & Warhammer Digital - Carcharadons: Red Tithe (eBook)

SPACE SHARKS!! Again that is the Carcharodons Astra and they are finally getting the attention they've deserved ever since the Badab War supplements made them balls-to-the-wall awesome/crazy. But not only that the Night Lords are the bad guys, for a given value of bad when the "good" guys are reputed to actually enslave people to be serfs, and their both fighting in an underground prison complex. This is a MUST-BUY for me, as it should be for all of you. We must work to convince Black Library that this is what we want to see more of, novels that go beyond the First Founding Chapters and into unexplored territory. It is most likely a HB so expect an £18 price tag.
http://www.blacklibrary.com/all-products/leman-russ-ltd.html
Black Library & Warhammer Digital - Leman Russ: The Great Wolf (eBook)

The second Primarchs novel in LE version, Leman Russ is now available for pre-order. It looks to be pretty good considering it's the story of the infamous encounter between Russ and the Lion that will fuel ten millennia of feuding, but the price tag combined with the length puts me off. But the regular version of Leman Russ by Chris Wraight will be available at some point in the future and I'll definitely be picking that one up once it's out there.

Black Library & Warhammer Digital - Cybernetica (Hardback)
Black Library & Warhammer Digital - Ragnar Blackmane (Hardback)

The regular HB editions of Ragnar Blackmane by Aaron Dembski-Bowden and Cybernetica by Rob Sanders will both be out by the end of the year, and both are must buys for me. I've been waiting for these ever since the LE versions were released in the summer, and I can't wait to get them both.

Black Library & Warhammer Digital - Virtues of the Sons/Sins of the Father (mp3)

A new audio-drama of previous content, based around the stories Virtues of the Sons/Sins of the Father by Andy Smillie that depict Azkaellon (who is looking fantastic in the cover, finally we get a depiction of a Blood Angel with some long locks) and Amit going up against Kharn and Lucius as Sanguinius attempts to teach his favoured sons each a valuable lesson. Will definitely be getting this one as i'd love to see the voice acting for these characters, plus it has Kharn which means we'll get more of him and that awesome Ukranian accent the actors do for him, so that alone would sell this to me.

Black Library & Warhammer Digital - Magnus the Red: Master of Prospero (Limited Edition)

And finally we have the third Primarchs novel, Magnus the Red by Graham McNeill. Another £45 LE edition, but it's got a superb container and the plot sounds very interesting. As with Guilliman and Russ i'll wait for the regular edition, but that will be a must-buy for me as I loved McNeill's depiction of Magnus in A Thousand Sons (the scene where he uses the King James to support witchcraft still gives me chills) and any more of that is something I cannot do without.


It's finally happened people. Pre-orders are back! And we have an exciting year ahead of us, thoughts?

Edit: Important note for anyone interested in the LE versions of Russ and Crowe. They are available NOW and can run out, so if you want a copy get ordering immediately.


LotN
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/lab ... %20Reviews - Black Library Reviews by Lord of the Night@Talk Wargaming
User avatar
Lord of the Night
 
Posts: 3244
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:38 pm
Location: The Warp


Re: Black Library Release Calendar

Postby Neverborn » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:11 am

I was enjoying taking a look at these pre-orders this morning too - so much goodness!

Interestingly though, as of a few minutes ago they're no longer visible on the BL site...
User avatar
Neverborn
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:56 pm
Location: Londinium


Re: Black Library Release Calendar

Postby Major Rawne » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:11 am

Last edited by Major Rawne on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Major Rawne
 
Posts: 1158
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 am
Location: Under Your Bed


Re: Black Library Release Calendar

Postby Neverborn » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:36 am

Do you suppose it was a deliberate tease? Maybe to shut down rumours and so on?
User avatar
Neverborn
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:56 pm
Location: Londinium


Re: Black Library Release Calendar

Postby Major Rawne » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:41 pm

Lord of the Night wrote:First off is the sequel to Baneblade by Guy Haley, Shadowsword. It looks to be a typical BL hardback of the older days, meaning it's longer than 300 pages. What is surprising however is that the original novel Baneblade is being re-released as a hardback to fit in with the sudden sequel format upgrade. I will definitely get Shadowsword, and I may just get Baneblade as well so that the two can be signed and fit into my collection.

For a moment there I thought when you said typical BL hardback of the old days it was going to be just like the nice once circa Gaunts Ghosts and Ultramarines, not just length. Guess i'll wait till they release a paperback.

Lord of the Night wrote:Warden of the Blade by David Annandale is something i've been looking forward to for months now. The first Castellan Crowe, my favourite GK EVER, novel. But it will actually be available as a LE edition as well with a rather beautiful piece of cover art and a very nicely designed spine. Now I don't know what the internal art is like, that and the hefty price tag of £45 compared to £18 for the regular version makes me wary, but I will keep my options open. But I would very much like to know if the LE version will be at Black Library Live or only available through the website.

The LE looked very nice. Chances are good that the LE will make BL Live, they usually have all the most recent of releases. Though if it comes up for sale earlier I might just buy online to save putting my back out on the day :D

Lord of the Night wrote:We all know that Blood Bowl will be coming back, and what better way to celebrate it's return than by bringing back the original book series in a new hardback format. Blood Bowl, Dead Ball, Deathmatch and Rumble in the Jungle all in hardback for the first time ever. Now i've never read these, or heard of them before now, but they look interesting, but this is one that will probably excite the older fans of GW/BL a lot more than it does me. The boxset is priced at £50, which for four hardback novels is not actually a bad price since it means individually you'd pay about £12.99 for each one.

I think this will likely be an immediate purchase for me as I've always missed out on them.

Lord of the Night wrote:Fabius Bile is finally getting this own book series, and with an LE edition to boot, HOLY NECRONOMICON BATMAN! Are you seeing that cover? It actually looks like the Book of the Dead! Now that is an LE I can get excited about, even if it may not contain anything completely new like the short-lived First Edition versions. Still a hefty price upgrade most likely given that the original is £18, this will probably be £45 at the very least. But it looks to be a fantastic novel given the blurb, one that I can't wait to get into.

Yay for Fabulous Bill getting a Fabulous looking LE!

Lord of the Night wrote:It's finally happened people. Pre-orders are back! And we have an exciting year ahead of us, thoughts?

Edit: Important note for anyone interested in the LE versions of Russ and Crowe. They are available NOW and can run out, so if you want a copy get ordering immediately.


LotN

Are Preorders back? I can't/didn't see any. All they had on the pages was a coming soon box. Anyway all exciting stuff, and as was noted on B&C likely just the releases for the next couple of months so more could be coming. Also noted was a lack of any Age of Sigmar.

Neverborn wrote:Do you suppose it was a deliberate tease? Maybe to shut down rumours and so on?

Nah, someone just pushed the wrong button.



Something that wasn't leaked earlier was that there looks to be another Advent event from BL this year. From Gav Thorpe's Newsletter he mentioned a HH short story he was working on as well as an Audio for the event. Fingers crossed for a good event this year.
User avatar
Major Rawne
 
Posts: 1158
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 am
Location: Under Your Bed


Re: Black Library Release Calendar

Postby Neverborn » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:34 pm

Looks like everything's coming back on the site...!

http://www.blacklibrary.com/all-products

And a Coming Soon page, broken down by month - http://www.blacklibrary.com/whats-coming-soon

It's a good time to be alive! :)
User avatar
Neverborn
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:56 pm
Location: Londinium


Re: Black Library Release Calendar

Postby Major Rawne » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:55 pm

Ooooooo pre-orders. I'm going click happy. :lol:
User avatar
Major Rawne
 
Posts: 1158
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 am
Location: Under Your Bed


Re: Black Library Release Calendar

Postby Lord of the Night » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:00 pm

Major Rawne wrote:The LE looked very nice. Chances are good that the LE will make BL Live, they usually have all the most recent of releases. Though if it comes up for sale earlier I might just buy online to save putting my back out on the day :D

Ah very good, I feel safer in my decision to wait for BLL. Bile LE will most likely be one I get, but Crowe is where I am most uncertain.


LotN
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/lab ... %20Reviews - Black Library Reviews by Lord of the Night@Talk Wargaming
User avatar
Lord of the Night
 
Posts: 3244
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:38 pm
Location: The Warp


Re: Black Library Release Calendar

Postby Neverborn » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:03 pm

Lord of the Night wrote:Ah very good, I feel safer in my decision to wait for BLL. Bile LE will most likely be one I get, but Crowe is where I am most uncertain.


LotN

The Fabius Bile book isn't up for pre-order yet - might be worth keeping an eye on the BL site, but like the Major said there's a good chance it'll be available at BL Live.

As for Warden of the Blade, that's trickier as it's already up for pre-order. Have you read the extract yet? I was sufficiently impressed to put my order in...really looking forward to this now!
User avatar
Neverborn
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:56 pm
Location: Londinium


Re: Black Library Release Calendar

Postby Lord of the Night » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:14 pm

Neverborn wrote:As for Warden of the Blade, that's trickier as it's already up for pre-order. Have you read the extract yet? I was sufficiently impressed to put my order in...really looking forward to this now!

It's not that I don't plan on getting the book, it's a must buy for me. But whether I want to get the LE or just settle for the regular edition hinges entirely on what exactly makes the LE version special. To date the only Black Library Limited Editions that I have bought and have no regrets about are the First Editions of Talon of Horus and Rebirth, so it would take that level of quality for me to get these new LEs.


LotN
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/lab ... %20Reviews - Black Library Reviews by Lord of the Night@Talk Wargaming
User avatar
Lord of the Night
 
Posts: 3244
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:38 pm
Location: The Warp


Re: Black Library Release Calendar

Postby Neverborn » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:59 pm

Lord of the Night wrote:It's not that I don't plan on getting the book, it's a must buy for me. But whether I want to get the LE or just settle for the regular edition hinges entirely on what exactly makes the LE version special. To date the only Black Library Limited Editions that I have bought and have no regrets about are the First Editions of Talon of Horus and Rebirth, so it would take that level of quality for me to get these new LEs.


LotN

Fair enough, that makes sense - you want to check the books out in person before parting with £40! Fingers crossed there's plenty left at BL Live :)
User avatar
Neverborn
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:56 pm
Location: Londinium


Re: Black Library Release Calendar

Postby Neverborn » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:03 am

I'll just leave this here...

https://trackofwords.wordpress.com/2016 ... mber-2016/

Chris Wraight, Guy Haley, ADB, James Swallow, David Annandale, John French, Andy Clark...

So many new books coming - so much money needed to save...

:)
User avatar
Neverborn
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:56 pm
Location: Londinium


Re: Black Library Release Calendar

Postby Fenris » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:31 am

Out of the various coming-soon i'm putting on the list

The Crowe novel.Because the base story it's pretty much Elric with Stormbringer,40k edition :P

The Knight novel,because knights are the closest thing to Bretonnians i've left in BL fiction (and i was still a bit bitter after the tease of the re-cover of Knights of the Imperium giving me an illusion of a follow up to that)

And the Schytes book.Because the schytes of the emperor are one of those chapters everyone knows about and roots for a little bit,like the celestial lions.Unless it end being mostly reprints.

Oh,and Lemartes,if we finally get it for a not-astronomical price
P.s:

Perturabo, primarch of the Iron Hands, is forced to crush his own home world rather than see it fall to rebellion.

Wut?

Tell me that isnt the official blurb,they already mixed up iron hands and iron warriors in Malodrax :D
Thrusting his thunder hammer into the sky, he shouted—so that all could hear "Primarch.Progenitor, to your glory!"
"And to the glory of Him on Earth!" his brothers bellowed in response
-
A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked
User avatar
Fenris
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:38 pm


Re: Black Library Release Calendar

Postby Neverborn » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:20 am

Fenris wrote:P.s:

Perturabo, primarch of the Iron Hands, is forced to crush his own home world rather than see it fall to rebellion.

Wut?

Tell me that isnt the official blurb,they already mixed up iron hands and iron warriors in Malodrax :D

Haha, I hadn't spotted that! Just double checked Amazon to make sure I hadn't got it mixed up, but no - Iron Hands, apparently :lol:
User avatar
Neverborn
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:56 pm
Location: Londinium


Re: Black Library Release Calendar

Postby Fenris » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:00 am

Poor Ferrus,now they steal his legion too :lol:
Thrusting his thunder hammer into the sky, he shouted—so that all could hear "Primarch.Progenitor, to your glory!"
"And to the glory of Him on Earth!" his brothers bellowed in response
-
A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked
User avatar
Fenris
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:38 pm


Re: Black Library Release Calendar

Postby Lord of the Night » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:27 pm

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topi ... ?p=4550417

....

My reaction (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_VTvQLAfaE) (And yes, if I drove and there was another driver standing between me and these new releases, I would do that.)

So in summary we are now aware of the following new releases:

-A new Imperial Knights novel by a newcomer author.
-A new Inquisitor series by John French.
-A potential 40k Custodes series by Chris Wraight.
-A new Mephiston novel by Darius Hinks at least, perhaps a series.
-A Dark Angels SMB novel focusing on Ezekiel by CZ Dunn
-A Scythes of the Emperor SMB novel by Laurie Goulding
-The third Primarchs novel, Perturabo by Guy Haley
-A future HH anthology collecting all the Garro novellas and audios and with one new novella added on.
-A collection of the Wulfen stories, Curse of the Wulfen and Legacy of Russ by David Annandale and Robbie MacNiven respectively.

In addition we have the following re-releases and omnibuses:

-The Ahriman (Exile, Sorcerer and Unchanged) omnibus by John French.
-Sisters of Battle (Faith and Fire, Hammer and Anvil, maybe more??) omnibus by James Swallow.
-Glory Imperialis (Imperial Glory, Commissar, Iron Guard) by Richard Williams, Andy Hoare and Mark Clapham respectively.
-Forges of Mars omnibus (Priests, Lords, Gods of Mars) by Graham McNeill.
-The Macharian Crusade omnibus (Angel of Fire, Fist of Demetrius, Fall of Macharius) by William King

As well as the following normal editions of Limited Edition novellas:

-Space Marine Legends: Shrike by George Mann.
-Space Marine Legends: Cassius by Ben Counter.
-Space Marine Legends: Azrael by Gav Thorpe.


It's going to be a hell of a year for 40k in 2017 methinks.


LotN
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/lab ... %20Reviews - Black Library Reviews by Lord of the Night@Talk Wargaming
User avatar
Lord of the Night
 
Posts: 3244
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:38 pm
Location: The Warp


Re: Black Library Release Calendar

Postby Xisor » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:58 pm

Lord of the Night wrote:-A future HH anthology collecting all the Garro novellas and audios and with one new novella added on.

If memory serves, that's not just an anthology of stuff - much of the audios equivalents will be closer to the original prose. I think I recall mention of Jim going back to "fit them together" more neatly too, lining up the narrative a bit more to more fluidly fit being an 'almost novel'.

I thought it seems a really cool round-up of the Garro stuff; fingers crossed for it, I feel I've been missing Jim's writing of late.
"When my housemate puts his bike in the middle of the living room floor, I find that inordinately jarring, annoying and rude, but for me to refer to it as "genocide" would be incorrect." -Ath
xisor.wordpress
Xisor's Dice-o-matic Maiminator
User avatar
Xisor
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4957
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:13 pm
Location: Canterbury

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Black Library - Products and Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests