Guy Haley Q&A. Post questions please.

Considering Black Library books, products and events.

Guy Haley Q&A. Post questions please.

Postby Squiggle » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:55 pm

Guy Haley has kindly contributed a short interview to the BOlthole blog.

He has offered to answer questions re Dark Imperium and no doubt other topics if I email them to him, so please post any questions you have here, and I will pass them on on Monday 3rd July

If my mind's the weapon, my heart's the extra clip

Forum Moderator

Re: Guy Haley Q&A. Post questions please.

Postby Duke_Leto » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:41 pm

Brilliant news!

1. What was the thinking about setting Dark Imperium at the end of the Indomitus Crusade?
2. Will we see stories set during the c.100 years of the indomitus crusade?
3. Are you writing more stories to follow on from Dark Imperium and is it a trilogy or a series?
4. Are you going to be writing another Horus Heresy novel?
5. Will there be another sequential series like The Beast Arises and if so would you like to be involved?
6. After Baneblade and Shadowswordwill there be another super heavy novel?

Postby Mussbello » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:59 pm

Thanks for organising.

1. Guy, you spoke very passionately at BLL 2016 about The Age of Sigmar setting and have already written quite a few stories for it which I have enjoyed. Do you have any more in the pipeline for AOS , short or long term ?

2. Similar theme - Will we see a Legends of the AOS novel on the Kharadron given the books already released on Fyreslayers , Sylvaneth and Pestilens ? If so, would you be interested in writing this ?

Postby schaferwhat‽ » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:52 am

How excited are you that 40k timeline is progressing forward and how many cool ideas have you got post Dark Imperium that you want to try and get in there?

Also despite the move forward are there any historical bits and pieces in the years betwixt Heresy and Indomitus Crusade that you want to get your teeth into?

How different would Dark Imperium have been if it was another Primarch not Guilliman who came back to bring new hope and a degree of salvation from near certain doom to humanity?

What have you read anything really good recently?

What realm in Age of Sigmar would you most like to set a novel in that you haven't already?

Will you herald the return of Goblinoid subspecies such as the Fire Kobolds and Troglagobs in Age of Sigmar?

Which under utilised Space Marine Chapter would you most like to be able to flesh out and develop?

Do we have enough dakka?

Return to Board index

Return to Black Library - Products and Events