New Soul Drinkers

Considering Black Library books, products and events.

New Soul Drinkers

Postby BadabTyrant » Sun May 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Hello Fellow Boltholers, its been a while since I've posted on these forums due to a combination of life, University and writing my entries for Blacklibrary submission, I have however been keeping up with the Blacklibraries latest products through both amazon and the site itself, I recently saw the second SoulDrinkers omnibus up for preorder and rejoiced for I had only bought blacklibrary books in collections/omnibus as it saves money, however I soon became confused when Soul Drinkers Redemption and Annhilation were announced and the second omnibus disappeared from the blacklibrary site are Redemption and Annhilation simply reprints of the omnibuses or are they individual tales?

I would like to know before purchase of either because it is incredibly difficult to get money back on books already ordered.

Re: New Soul Drinkers

Postby Major Rawne » Sun May 19, 2013 8:14 pm

Redemption is the first omnibus i.e the first 3 Soul Drinkers books, and Annihilation is the second omnibus i.e the last 3 Soul Drinkers books. Also the re-release of Daenyathos in non expensive LTE form it also up for pre-order. So yes they are just reprints of the omnibuses.

I suspect that we will see more omnibuses reprinted as the four Gotrek & Felix ones have just been reprinted. Also the new artwork is totally awesome. I hope we see more from this guy in the future.
Major Rawne

Return to Board index

Return to Black Library - Products and Events